4.8 5 0 115 115 When you unwrap Lindor and break its delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently carrying you away in a moment of bliss.
Lindt Lindor Milk Mint Chcolate Truffles

21/03/2019
Best chocolate
I love chocolate mint and when I seen Lindt had made ones I had to try. They are really creamy and minty my favourite chocolate about. I love telling my mates about it
21/03/2019
Ultimate favourite Chocolate
I am known for eating a lot of mints! So when I found out lindt produced these deliciousness I had to go buy a box! I will go as far as saying this are my most favourite chocolates around! Super creamy and minty. I absolutely love them!
19/03/2019
Fab
Lovely, just what you expect from Lindt Lindor, melt in the mouth, smooth with a good mint flavour. A really tasty alternative to another the other "after dinner mint".
16/03/2019
W O W
As if the standard Lindt truffles weren’t good enough, the mint ones blew me away! The chocolate is super smooth and velvety, these treats melt in the mouth.
16/03/2019
Simply the best
I love love love these. They are definitely the best flavour that lint do and a box does not last long at all in my hands
11/03/2019
Addictive!
Wow! These are delicious! The soft creamy chocolate is complimented by the mint. Refreshing instead of sickly which is deadly as it's very easy to eat them in one go! Better than the plain Lindt!
10/03/2019
So yummy
I love lindor chocolate and when i found the mint ones i couldn't wait to try them. And they didn't disappoint recommend them 100%
07/03/2019
Jayne
Lindor are one of my favourite chocolates and the mint ones didnt disappoint absolutely lush
little breaker
I love Lind chocolates, every single one, doesn't matter the flavour. Mint has got nice strong flavour, something what you like with your flat white coffee.
yum yum
DELICIOUS. Lind make lovely chocolate anyway but these are something else. so smooth, cool and delicious. Knocks spots off After Eight!
Heaven
I’m a mint -aholic so I was intrigued to try these. They were delicious. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the mint flavour comes through it is just a taste sensation. Great to give as presents or bu for yourself. It leaves you wanting more.
Lovely after dinner treat
I love this flavour of mint. Not over powering but enough to give you a mint flavour. I like one as a treat after my main meal
05/03/2019
Mint is not my favourite flavour but these are yummy. So creammy and smooth chocolate amd a lovely hint of mint
05/03/2019
Gorgeous creamy Lindt milk chocolate surround a soft thick minty filling. Not too strong mint flavour, so doesn’t overpower the chocolate.
Love
Love these chocolates my favourite company and these didnt disapoint either