4.8 5 0 115 115 When you unwrap Lindor and break its delicate chocolate shell, the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt, gently carrying you away in a moment of bliss.
Lindt Lindor Milk Mint Chcolate Truffles

05/03/2019
Lost in a moment
The mint flavour Lindor are so very moreish. The flavour is exquisite the mint and chocolate just burst into your mouth filling it with pure luxury. Scrumptous.
05/03/2019
Gorgeous!
I love Lindt chocolate anyway so tried these for something different! They’re lovely but I found they were best when they were cold.
09/01/2019
Beaut
Omg I live Lindt and I love mint. They are to die or!
03/01/2019
Lovely
I love strong dark chocolate mints so didn’t think I’d like these but I was wrong! They are perfect. Lovely combo of milk chocolate and mint so you really can taste both things at one. Divine!!
01/01/2019
Chocolate heaven
These are by far the best mint chocolates I've ever had. The mint isn't over powering and the chocolates themselves are creamy and rich.
30/12/2018
A perfect mix of favourites
I honestly didn't think Lindor could get any better, until now, just perfect. The ultimate after dinner treat, so smooth.
29/12/2018
Mint chocolate
I absolutely love Lundy Chocolates, the mint was absolutely amazing
27/12/2018
taste
Delicious taste could eat them all day(well mabey not)
26/12/2018
Lovely
Dont usually like mint choc but these were different i really enjoyed them i even bought more to give as presents
25/12/2018
Lindy Mint chocolate
Fantastic. These mint chocolates from Lindt are a fantastic product and the mint tastes absolutely amazing. Melt in your mouth! Went back for more for presents. Mint lovers would love these
21/12/2018
Yummy mint
They are delicious and melting in mouth. But a bit weird for me as for truffles. Still yummy and high quality of chocolate and amazing inner cold centre of truffles. But doesn’t for me
17/12/2018
Totally gorgeous!
Already adore Lindt and adore anything minty,these little balls of chocolate are absolutely delightful,delicious,totally yummy and really moorish! My first box I treated myself was just a tester,I ate whole box on my own in one sitting!! Not good for the waistline but so good I’ve got a stock in for Christmas!
17/12/2018
LOVE THE WHOLE RANGE
LOVELY MINT FLAVOUR WITH THE GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE I HAVE BECOME TO EXPECT FROM LINDT. GREAT GIFT OR AS A PERSONAL TREAT.
16/12/2018
heaven for your tastebuds!
these are mouth wateringly good! mint chocolate is my favourite and these don't disappoint
15/12/2018
Heaven
I adore mint chocolate and I adore Lindt originals. When I bit into this chocolate I simply cannot describe the tatimising sensations my tastebuds received. If you don’t try these then you are seriously missing out.