Loved by my kids
Nice taste, better when cold, not too sweet, refreshing.
Refreshing
Very nice flavour thirst quenching my go to drink when having a subway
Refreshing
Nice refreshing product although not as good as the peach one! Too much like floor cleaner to me!
Refreshing and sweet
Really refreshing product. Best enjoyed cold, as once it gets warm it’s not as enjoyable. Quenches your thirst
Refreshing
Dont usually like ice tea, but now im addicted to it! Nice refreshing flavour definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it.
Refreshing
Love this product. So refreshing on a hot day with plenty of ice, perfect with a drop of vodka on a night out or warmed up on a cold evening
Lipton Lemon
Myself and my family love Liptons Lemon Tea. Straight from the fridge it’s so refreshing . Have tried other brands but Liptons is the best . Shame it’s not easy to find in my area so I stock up when I see it .
19/06/2019
Perfect pick me up on a sunny day
I love an excuse to pick up a bottle of Lipton, especially Lemon flavour. It's a lovely drink to consume on a hot day if you love tea or not. Very refreshing and reminds me of being on the beach.
Thirst quenching
Lipton ice tea is one of my fav drinks. Nothing beats lemon tea on a hot day. It taste great warm as well.
Not my favourite flavour
I’ve really got into ice tea recently and really like the peach and raspberry flavours but I decided to try Lemon but I’m not a big fan. It’s not offensive but just Not for me.
18/06/2019
Reminds me of being on holiday
Love the taste of this! Perfect amount of sweetness with a slight hint of lemon. Very refreshing on a hot day
18/06/2019
Iced Tea
An outstanding product, a really good alternative to the usual fizzy soft drinks. The flavour is fantastic, not too sweet. Perhaps a diet version in future, as I haven't come across one before
Refreshing bottle
I am not a fan of normal tea ,but when it is hot this seems to hit the spot, it is very fruity and thirst quenching.
Refreshing
Really refreshing, especially on a warm day! Subtle taste, definitely lots of flavour but just enough so that it's not overpowering
Liptons lemon tea
Very refreshing especially when ice cold . Available at most supermarkets