4.6 5 0 155 155 Still Soft Drink with Tea Extract and Mango Juice with Sugars and Sweetener. Low in calories, No colours and preservatives, no artificial sweeteners.
Lipton Ice Tea Mango 1250ml

17/01/2020
Tastes Amazing
Really amazing tasting drink, i bought this to try for the first time and it was really good. It wasn't weak or too strong but the perfect flavour and strength. I recommend my mother to try this one too as i loved it so much and she says its become a favour of hers too now.
10/01/2020
Comes in at second
Our family all love Lipton tea, and whilst some of my family members argue this is the best flavour, and yes it is very tasty Lemon is still the winning flavour for me! Nice to have a change and options - very fruity taste not an artificial one either like some mango products, so do approve, but lemon will always win!
08/01/2020
Only wish this was easier to find
This is a really nice alternative if you enjoy sweet flavoured iced tea. The mango flavour is not too artificial and it's really refreshing. I just wish more shops stocked this.
19/12/2019
Love Ice Tea
Love the Lipton Ice Tea range, this one and raspberry taste lovely. Very refreshing and would certainly purchase again and recommend to my friends and family
14/12/2019
Doesn't taste like ice tea
I am a huge fan of Liptons ice tea, peach and lemon. I thought I would give the mango flavour a go. The mango taste is too overpowering and doesn't resemble ice tea as much as the previous flavours such as peach or lemon. The after taste lingers in your mouth leaving an unpleasant taste. I am happy I tried it but I will not be buying again.
05/12/2019
Refreshing
A nice refreshing fruit flavoured ice tea drink, can be found in most supermarkets and easy to drink. Feels like a healthier option than fizzy drinks and has a nice flavour. Perhaps not my favourite flavour, but still good!
29/11/2019
Will be good on hot days
A bit too sweet for me, but kid just loved it, and contains less sugar than drinks he usually asks me to buy. I've just bought it first time, but definitely will buy again, especially in summer.
24/11/2019
So good
it so good,, my whole family adores all flavor we always have it in our fridge at home.
23/11/2019
Gorgeous mango
For any mango lovers out there, this is the drink for you! Delicious! Will definitely buy it again!! Yum yum highly recommend this to others if you like ice tea! My partner loves it too
22/11/2019
Lipton ice tea
Lip ice tea is my favorite drink during the day. I like this delicate taste of mango. Perfect for lunch. My all family like drinking this drink. Of course must be chilled.
21/11/2019
The best tea drink
I can sincerely say that Lipton tea drinks are the best, they are so iconic that whenever I think of an iced tea drink, Lipton comes immediately to my mind. It's so refreshening, cold or at room temperature, you can drink it any way and it tastes delicious. Not too sweet, all the ingredients are well made and balanced. All the flavours they came up with work but my absolute favourite is the mango. It's a regular on our grocery shopping list and no far none other brand was able to surpass Lipton. I don't think there is a soul who doesn't know this brand!
19/11/2019
Refreshing
Lovely iced tea, the mango version is truly refreshing especially on a hot day. Found this hydrating at the same time and would buy again for a flavoured drink. The fact it is lower in calories is great too.
19/11/2019
Justyna
great taste very refreshing. I really like it on hot days. I drank the whole bottle
18/11/2019
Holiday drink
I always drink this on holiday. So refreshing and tasty. Love it
16/11/2019
Not my favourite
I'm afraid that this flavour is not my favourite. I much more like the original lemon flavour. In my opinion it could be more fruity.