5 5 0 9 9 Introducing L'Oreal Botanicals Arnica Hair Repairing Shampoo for damaged hair. A reinforcing formula for your damaged hair! The Arnica repairing formula helps to strengthen lengths & seals split ends, leaving hair feeling healthier and softer.

08/11/2019
Give you amazing hairs as it could be
My hairs are flat normally.. But after applying this shampoo it's give the best results to my hairs... Love it
07/11/2019
Amazing Scent!
This product left my hair beautifully soft and manageable! My hair is usually quite flat - but this helped it to appear fuller!
01/11/2019
Soft
Leaves hair feeling soft, repaired and fresh. No.need to pay salon prices!
29/10/2019
Smells delicious
I love the smell of this shampoo, it washes my hair really well but unfortunately leaves the top a bit flat as I have curly heavy hair. However with a bit of product it is easily resolved. The set looks amazing on my bathroom shelf and the packaging is recyclable- well done L’Oréal.
23/10/2019
Good product
Got this product on offer. It smelt amazing and really deeply conditioned my hair
22/10/2019
Sleek and smooth
Leaves hair super smooth and smelling gorgeous well recommended
22/10/2019
Tried for first time
Love the smell and the after look and feel of my hair. Family love it too.
21/10/2019
Loved this it repaired my ends and made it feel so silky soft and was easy to style after as other brands leave my hair either frizzy or flyaway like crazy but this didn't!
04/10/2019
L’Oréal hair repairing shampoo
I love L'Oreal Botanicals Arnica Damaged Hair Repairing Shampoo 400ml, it’s made my hair feel so much better and softer