4.8 5 0 19 19 Introducing L'Oreal Botanicals Arnica Hair Repairing Shampoo for damaged hair. A reinforcing formula for your damaged hair! The Arnica repairing formula helps to strengthen lengths & seals split ends, leaving hair feeling healthier and softer.
L'Oreal Botanicals Arnica Damaged Hair Repairing Shampoo 400ml

08/10/2020
Best shampoo ever!
I find it so hard to find a shampoo that works for my thick, curly but damaged hair. Ever since I’ve used this one it’s worked wonders and I cant get enough. Such a lovely shampoo, would 100% recommend to those with damaged or bleached hair and those with thick curls!
26/09/2020
Great dispenser
It is very easy to use and has a awesome smell, I really do think it's a great product but there are some small things I would change. (If I could).
14/08/2020
Very good
I recommend! a very good product with all my heart and really worth buying
14/06/2020
Lover it
absolutely love this my hair is dry and damaged from over bleaching this makes it more manageable.
26/04/2020
Ok
for my hair is not suitable. I had the impression that I do not want to rinse well
21/02/2020
Easy pump dispenser
Why can't all shampoos be made this way! The pump dispenser is such a difference for me whilst showering and placing on my shelf. Makes life easier. Its a great sized bottle and it smells amazing . I like the consistency and lathers well, easy to wash out and leaves my hair feeling cleansed and cared for
20/02/2020
Zkurt
All set of Loreal Botanicals Arnica Hair Repair is awesome. After just one use I saw and as well felt the difference. My ends weren’t split that much and my shine return to my hair. Plus the conditioner is magic as I didn’t have to use any additional products to easy comb my hair. No more pain of pulled hair.
15/02/2020
This shampoo is amazing. My hair been very dry and dammaged by bleaching, after first using my hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended! Happy with the results so far!
11/02/2020
Shampoo heaven
I really liked this my hair dresser recommend this to me as I have really straight hair that's always looking flat. This shampoo made my hair feel fuller and looked clean and shiny. I'm going to stick with it made my whole face look different.
24/12/2019
Lovely shampoo
Very good product and washes well. Would use again.
08/11/2019
Give you amazing hairs as it could be
My hairs are flat normally.. But after applying this shampoo it's give the best results to my hairs... Love it
07/11/2019
Amazing Scent!
This product left my hair beautifully soft and manageable! My hair is usually quite flat - but this helped it to appear fuller!
01/11/2019
Soft
Leaves hair feeling soft, repaired and fresh. No.need to pay salon prices!
29/10/2019
Smells delicious
I love the smell of this shampoo, it washes my hair really well but unfortunately leaves the top a bit flat as I have curly heavy hair. However with a bit of product it is easily resolved. The set looks amazing on my bathroom shelf and the packaging is recyclable- well done L’Oréal.
23/10/2019
Good product
Got this product on offer. It smelt amazing and really deeply conditioned my hair