4.6 5 0 156 156 Our creamy, caring shampoo is enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil. The formula cleanses and helps to reinforce the hair. It helps to protect against breakage* and reduces the appearance of split ends**.

05/12/2019
One of my favourites
I love Elvive shampoos, but this is my favourite. I have really long hair that is hard to maintain so this really helped my hair to feel soft and nourished, with no broken endings and damage
30/11/2019
Great shampoo
Great smell left my hair soft easy to manage and the smell is great
26/11/2019
restored my hair !
i got this on offer and wasnt sure if it would work , but now i have been using it for some weeks now and it has made a huge difference on my hair
22/11/2019
Value for shiney
Gives you really soft locks, leaves you feeling quite clean as it’s a good lather and rinses out easily. Best part is the shine. Texture of hair after washing is lovely and easy to brush through!
22/11/2019
The best for long hair !! ❤️
I always had problem with damage hair - it’s hard to have dream length without good shampoo and conditioner ! Now it’s possible !! Finally I found my favourite hair dream routine ❤️❤️
17/11/2019
My hair are so smooth after using it, I am fan of it from long time
15/11/2019
Great shampoo!
I bought this few weeks ago and I love it. I have got long and damaged hair. It is very nice for my hair. Definitely Will buy it again
10/11/2019
Shampoo
Shampoo is really good and good if you have long hair
08/11/2019
Fresh smell
This didnt do anything to my split ends. Hair felt clean n smelled nice but that's about it
04/11/2019
Cheap and cheerful.
When I'm in a tight spot and cant afford my usual salon shampoo and conditioner this always ends up in my basket. It smells delightful and leaves hair feeling clean and nourished.
03/11/2019
My go to shampoo
I love this product. It leaves your hair looking and smelling amazing. It's even helped my hair grow which is amazing. It also keeps my hair from going greasy too quickly like most other shampoos I've tried.
01/11/2019
Not at all impressed
Let me start by saying I love L'oreal hair products and they're often my go-to. When this Dream Lengths product first came out I went straight to Boots to get it bought. I was however very disappointed with it. The more I used it, the more greasy my hair felt (after having quite dry hair!) it was really unusual for me. I then noticed a lot of hair loss. I have noticed that my hair is back to normal after stopping usage. Would not recommend or re-buy.
23/10/2019
Love this definitely great for your hair and you don't even need conditioner everytime
21/10/2019
Wicked
I found this shampoo brilliant on my daughters hair no nots no tears definitely wood recommend left hair silky soft
20/10/2019
Hair feels smooth and smells great
I have tried both shampoo and condition. My hair is usually dry and I have hair fall. After using product, my hair and scalp felt clean, and frangrance lasted several days. My husband also loves this product. I would recommend to family and friends.