4 5 0 52 52 Dreaming of beautiful long hair but struggling to achieve your dream lengths? Help rescue locks that feel damaged with our saviour hair mask. Enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil. The formula reinforces* the hair and helps leave it feeling nourished and looking shiny.
L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Mask

15/05/2020
hair savior
L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Mask left my hair feeling beautiful i have high lighted hair which snaps easily due to damage but when using this hair mask it does not feel damaged and looks shiny.
11/05/2020
very good product
Love how it makes my hair feel use only as a treatment once a week. My hair is bleached and it really helps to keep it healthy looking and feeling. It lasts a couple of days in between i use this brand shampoo and conditioner aswell.
30/04/2020
Nothing special
Average hair mask. More like a conditioner than a mask. Would not buy it again
23/04/2020
Very impressed
I use this at night It really makes a difference and it's much smoother the next morning,seemed to have any positive effect on my hair.My hair also looked a lot less voluminous.I am really happy with the results.
10/04/2020
Good product
Good product for the price... it's not amazing but doing job for short time. After using hair feel very soft and smell nice..if you can't afford expensive products really recommended try this oone!
07/04/2020
Amazing results
Makes your hair feel so healthy and creates a really nice feel and shine to it
13/02/2020
Repunzle hair
Incredible I've been useing this for around a year after not being able to grow my hair past shoulder length after useing this and the shampoo and conditioner in thos range my hair is now to the top of my hips :) I love it its leaves my hair super super soft and shiny and I've had a lot less split ends since I've been useing it , I completely recommend this for any ladies that want to grow there hair as it works wonders
08/02/2020
Quick fix
I have really dry bleached hair and this definitely did the job at detangling and made it feel softer after one use. Love that you can leave it in after washing off your conditioner. Quick and convenient for an urgent feeling of repair, but long-term I'd opt for deeper nourishment to keep up condition.
06/02/2020
My saviour
I love this hair mask. I am one of those ladies who can go a few days between washing my hair (especially after curling it) and even if my hair feels a bit knotted or tangled after being up on my head, 3 minutes of this mask (it recommends longer but I don’t specifically need it to be on that long) my hair feels like I’ve washed it yesterday. I have noticed a massive difference regarding how much of my hair breaks and how many split ends I have and I can not recommend this enough. Definitely value for money. I tend to go through a whole pot in a month but I am happy to keep buying it
06/02/2020
Softer and stronger
I was recommended to use this by my hairdresser. I use this frequently along with the shampoo. It smells lovely and makes my hairbrush feel a lot softer I would recommend this
03/02/2020
Saviour Indeed!!
By far my top choice of hair mask. It smells so so so delicious. I leave it on my hair for a good 10 minutes while in the bath and give it a good rinse. My hair feels so soft and has a healthy shine to it once dried. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
08/01/2020
Super shiny and strong hair
This is a lovely product that adds instant moisture to long hair. My hair felt stronger, felt amazingly soft and I loved the fragrance. It felt like a luxury product, yet it rinsed out easily. After blow drying my hair, I noticed it wasnt fly away and I was still left with the lovely fragrance. Highly recommend this product for a weekly treat.
03/12/2019
Nothing special
My hair didn’t look any different found it very watery and not keen on the smell.
14/11/2019
Nice mask
This is a nice hair mask, it makes your hair feel soft and sleek, and smelling great. However I didn’t notice a huge difference to any split ends or my hair growing any quicker.
07/11/2019
Leaves hair feeling great
I love this product - I have used this as well as the shampoo and conditioner and all works a treat. Smells amazing and is a lovely consistency. I suffer with thick hair and this works great at improving the condition of it. Love it.