30/05/2019
Buy this for my husband
I buy this for my husband as he is thinning on top shall we say, it does seem to have helped with strengthening what he has left and it seems to have helped to thicken it. it also seems to make his hair grow quicker as I now seem to have to cut his hair more often than I used to, but that could just be a coincidence. He has commented that he likes it but that it is expensive so not sure if he will continue to use it or not.
23/05/2019
For my son
Bought this product for my son as he's dandruff won't go away,tried it for first time and I can see a difference on my son he head appears much cleaner and less dandruff
21/02/2019
Good shampoo
Good shampoo for shorter hair, can leave slighter longer hair slightly straw like. But is great with dandruff and sensitive scalp.
01/02/2019
good shampoo
Good shampoo.My husband has a sensitive scalp and it is difficult to find shampoo for him.This shampoo suits him.Buy this shampoo than it is on offer
18/01/2019
Great stuff
Other half used to use teagel, but the price was quite high. He gets terrible dandruff and this works a treat! Much cheaper for a bigger bottle and works just the same!
09/01/2019
Noticeable improvement
I still have a good head of hair but it was looking and feeling a bit straw like. Decided to try this and it made a huge difference. The only down side is the snap closure on the bottle, it's very strong and tends to send soapy water straight towards your eyes.
11/11/2018
It did the job but...
My husband tried this as it appealed to his love of 'oooh thats new' but to be honest he wasnt overly impressed, yes it did what it was supposed to and it smelt like you would expect a mans shampoo to smell, but he felt that for the price it really wasnt worth it as he said it did exactly what a cheaper shampoo does, and wasnt any better then them. Wont buy again as felt it was more gimmicky then anything else.
29/10/2018
Good
My husband likes this product.It was difficult to find a good shampoo for him, but after tried this he wouldn't change it for nothing.
27/10/2018
Elvive
I love the l'oreal Elvive hair products. I love the regular and extreme Elvive products. So made my boyfriend try this. He loved it too. We have switched to this brand, from Pantene. L'oreal has many top products. I have not been disappointed yet.
05/10/2018
Good...
This product is good, does the job. However, I feel this doesn't leave your hair as nourished as the Herbal Essences range
30/09/2018
Good Quality
This is good value for money, one bottle hair is clean and soft no need for hair conditioner. This is the first time I have used the shampoo with built in conditioner and I have to say it keeps what hair I have under better control.
23/09/2018
Anti dandruff
Being someone who has tried a lot of different anti dandruff shampoos in the past i have used this for years and find it to be an excellent product.
18/09/2018
Men’s L’Oreal Elvie Triple shampoo
I’ve used this as a woman and found it very nice. Best shampoo I have used for awhile and a lovely smell.
12/09/2018
Hubby
With five men at home I always look for quality products 4 them -this is one of the best in the market
08/09/2018
Great product with great results. I have used many different brands before and none compare to this