L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Men Shampoo

27/10/2018
Elvive
I love the l'oreal Elvive hair products. I love the regular and extreme Elvive products. So made my boyfriend try this. He loved it too. We have switched to this brand, from Pantene. L'oreal has many top products. I have not been disappointed yet.
05/10/2018
Good...
This product is good, does the job. However, I feel this doesn't leave your hair as nourished as the Herbal Essences range
30/09/2018
Good Quality
This is good value for money, one bottle hair is clean and soft no need for hair conditioner. This is the first time I have used the shampoo with built in conditioner and I have to say it keeps what hair I have under better control.
23/09/2018
Anti dandruff
Being someone who has tried a lot of different anti dandruff shampoos in the past i have used this for years and find it to be an excellent product.
18/09/2018
Men’s L’Oreal Elvie Triple shampoo
I’ve used this as a woman and found it very nice. Best shampoo I have used for awhile and a lovely smell.
12/09/2018
Hubby
With five men at home I always look for quality products 4 them -this is one of the best in the market
08/09/2018
Great product with great results. I have used many different brands before and none compare to this
07/09/2018
Great results
Got this for my fussy son lol. But hey bingo his really impressed with the results. The smell it leaves and how his hair feels. I done I good job. Happy mummy
12/01/2020
My husband swears by this, he says it keeps his hair soft and glowing and stays fresher longer.
03/01/2019
Would love to get for my husband.May be he will find what he is looking forward in shampoo to use in hard water.
18/09/2018
I love this type of shampoo so I think that you should try it cause it really makes your hair smell nice.
03/09/2018
I would love to be able to receive this for my partner to test the L'ORÉAL Elvive Triple Resist Man Shampoo as his hair is very thin, brittle and he normally doesn't use branded products, l would love to see his hair in better condition and looking fuller and thicker with a nice shine and smell.Thank you Andrea.