4.7 5 0 46 46 A luxurious yet lightweight formula that nourishes normal to dry hair, without weighing it down. Infused with fine coconut oil, the formula intensely nourishes, leaving hair feeling irresistibly soft whilst indulging your senses with an addictive coconut fragrance.

11/10/2019
I love this product. My hair is extremely frizzy and brittle, it is also coloured and bleached often! This product makes my hair easy to manage after washing and it smells lovely.
23/08/2019
Improvment on the other brands
Quality brand with a nice smell that doesn't weigh down my hair
20/07/2019
Light!!
I really like this it is, as it says weightless unlike some shampoos so doesn’t leave a residue on your hair yet leaves hair feeling nourished and well moisturised would def use again
01/07/2019
Elvive oil
I love elvive hair products so thought I would try this one out for a change. Loved the smell of this product and the smell lasted for a long time after drying, unfortunately I felt my hair seemed greasy after a short time.
25/06/2019
Absolutely heaven
Live the smell and how it makes u feel after my hair was feeling so sort smelled gd to
21/06/2019
Love it!
It is a shame this is just shampoo, as the smell makes you want to use it all over the body, not just on your hair. It really leaves my hair feeling lighter and so clean. It makes my hair feel like it has had a treat every time I use this shapoo.
13/05/2019
Great find
Bought this purely because it was on offer but what a great find! Smells fab, a little goes a long way and my hair felt incredible afterwards. Absolutely recommend it, my daughter has now started using it
29/04/2019
Nice!
Bought this shampoo for my dry hair/scalp,and is working nicely! It smells great, and my hair looks great after washing.
16/03/2019
Silky smooth
I struggle with dry hair this is amazing left my hair soft , shinny, full of life
16/03/2019
Love this shampoo!
Have been using this shampoo regularly and it is really good for my long black curly hair which I wash frequently. Adds shine to my hair and softness.
13/03/2019
Lovely
Lovely shampoo, smells lovely, leaves hair feeling soft!
05/03/2019
Smells nice
Smells nice and leaves my hair soft but not great for frizzy hair - my hair isn’t keeping its style and is getting frizzy in situations other shampoos would keep it tame.
05/02/2019
I have dry hair and sensitive scalp but this shampoo not only smelt nice but you didn’t need a lot of it. It went on really well and left my hair feeling soft and smelling nice
04/02/2019
Fantastic
A fantastic shampoo. Left my hair feeling really smooth.
17/01/2019
The best I have tried
I LOVE this shampoo. I have tried many and have finally found the best shampoo, not just for me, but for my family. My hair always looks and feels so good after use.