4.6 5 0 51 51 A powerful blend of 3 pure clays plus charcoal
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask

17/09/2017
I really like the product l'oreal paris but this one product I really haven't tried it. I hope I can get a trial product this time.
04/02/2017
Need to try this out hearing great things about it and I definitely need to boost my skin with all this cold weather
01/02/2017
I would really like to find a mask that will give my skin a deep clense while not striping the skin and leaves a heathy glow
11/12/2016
Need to try this in my life hope it's any good can I have a tester on this please? X
15/10/2016
If i was lucky enough to try and review this product,i would arrange a pamper session for my sister and i as a surprise. This is because she is my Guinea pig(so to speak). I usually buy her products with clay and mud masques together with sea-salt. So it would suit us down to the ground as we are at an age that needs re-juvinating.
04/09/2016
I would love to try this face mask to brighten up my skin and get rid of all the imperfections. Looks fantastic.
04/09/2016
never had the chance to try this one but think that it will also be as good as the rest
04/09/2016
I haven't tried this, but now summer is over would like to find a good clay mask to use - ready for the winter.
03/09/2016
My skin is in need of all the actions on this product and I would like to have the chance to try it and experience its benefits
03/09/2016
I have not yet tried this but would love to as it claims to target a few areas all in one product. It would be nice to sample before i buy.
03/09/2016
Would love to try this as I've read some great reviews & would love to have clear skin x
03/09/2016
After a long summer holiday with the grandchildren I need something to bring me back to life
03/09/2016
I'd love to try this, at the age of 43 I need anything that would keep my skin healthy looking
02/09/2016
I would love to try this product as it does a couple of different things all in one mask and leaves skin refreshed
02/09/2016
This product looks amazing. I would love to try it and give my face a little pampering.