4.6 5 0 37 37 A powerful blend of 3 pure clays plus charcoal
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask

27/12/2016
The product smells great, the coverage of the product is just amazing! I only used a small bit to cover my WHOLE face. My skin has been terrible but this has just rejuvinated my skin. I've tried so many different products and never been satisfied. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE
18/11/2016
Lovely products! Makes the skin so tight i feel like ive just had a face lift
14/10/2016
Great product. Easy to apply, does not irritate skin. It really feels like its working and leaves skin soft and glowing.
06/09/2016
Bought this on offer in Boots. It's easy to apply and made my skin feel lovely and soft. I would definitely recommend this.
03/09/2016
I have recently used this product and I am in love with it. My skin feels very soft and nourished after use. I have been recommending to all my family, friends and colleagues. I will definitely purchase this again.
03/09/2016
I love this product. I bought it when it was on offer to try it. it dries well and you can feel it working while it is on. It is quite hard to get off though, leaving a lot of black!! but still worth buying and I will buy again at full price
02/09/2016
I love how amazing my skin feels after using this detox charcoal mask. All my pores are clear and leaves my skin breathable and soft clean and renewed.
26/12/2017
I love a good mask but I’m not sure what’s the difference between this and some less expensive detox masks
17/09/2017
I really like the product l'oreal paris but this one product I really haven't tried it. I hope I can get a trial product this time.
04/02/2017
Need to try this out hearing great things about it and I definitely need to boost my skin with all this cold weather
01/02/2017
I would really like to find a mask that will give my skin a deep clense while not striping the skin and leaves a heathy glow
11/12/2016
Need to try this in my life hope it's any good can I have a tester on this please? X
15/10/2016
If i was lucky enough to try and review this product,i would arrange a pamper session for my sister and i as a surprise. This is because she is my Guinea pig(so to speak). I usually buy her products with clay and mud masques together with sea-salt. So it would suit us down to the ground as we are at an age that needs re-juvinating.
04/09/2016
I would love to try this face mask to brighten up my skin and get rid of all the imperfections. Looks fantastic.
04/09/2016
never had the chance to try this one but think that it will also be as good as the rest