L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Foam Wash

3.9 5 0 49 49 The L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Eucalyptus extract in a cleansing gel-wash, for clearer, fresher skin, without shine, every day. Its non-drying gel texture transforms into a light foam, eliminating impurities and excess oil, and visibly reducing shine.
L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Foam Wash

20/07/2021
Dried my skin
I have a combination dry/oily skin and unfortunately this has dried my skin out after regular use. It was left without moisture and dull. I would say that it’s more for occasional use -once a week or so.
02/07/2021
My fav
I'm not very found of masks but this clay mask is superb really love it make my skin smooth
23/06/2021
Perfect
Refreshing and perfect for oily skin. It gives the skin the hydration needed without overdoing it. If you are looking for a quality affordable clay mask than this is for you. I’ve been using it for a long time now.
27/04/2021
Favourite
I really enjoyed using this cleanser, it felt really nice going on my skin and It felt really lovely, when it came off, it left my skin feeling clean and fresh, would recommend.
26/04/2021
Feels clean
Very refreshing for skin and feels really clean and smooth
20/04/2021
Good
The product is ok but nothing special. I prefer lighter consistency.
18/04/2021
Nice
Cool for me. I love this series. It cleans very thoroughly and smells nice. For me, the price is adequate to the quality
29/03/2021
Great when on offer
I felt this clay wash was a little expensive and didn't make much difference to my skin. It does smell clean and after use my face felt really fresh. I will keep using to see if makes any difference.
24/03/2021
Lovely
Lovely consistency and smell drys out the pores and feels a lot more balance on the skin
14/03/2021
Not sure
I had this for a few months, left skin nice and matte, definitely cleansed the skin but sometimes left my skin feeling dry
07/03/2021
Nice face wash
This is a nice face wash and has a nice clean scent to it but I didn’t really notice any difference from using it but it’s still a nice wash for my skin even though there was no difference.
16/02/2021
Pollution clear
This is the best cosmetic to apply on your face if you have concerns related to pollution.
07/01/2021
Like how hydrated and refreshed my skin feels after using this product.
09/12/2020
Highly recommend
I have tried a lot of clay masks over the years and have always found they leave my skin very very dry afterwards. This product didn't do it and actually left it feeling very hydrated!
05/12/2020
Clean fresh skin
my skin felt very fresh and very clean after using this product.