4.1 5 0 55 55 Sign your lips in statement colour with new L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Liquid Lip Ink. A collection ultra-matte lip inks that combine unapologetically bold colour with a super-lightweight finish, for the ultimate bare-lip sensation. Say goodbye to compromise- long-lasting no longer means thick, heavy and uncomfortable matte finish.

06/12/2019
This liquid lipstick is the best. I have it in two different shades of red as I like having minimal makeup with bold lips. It stays on for hours on end, it doesnt stick the lips together either. Absolutely love it!
22/11/2019
Nice
Great coverage and colour on my lips. A little bit drying for me but overall I liked.
20/11/2019
My go to!
I have been using this lipstick for about 6 months now, its amazing and long lasting! I do think its a little dry but that's expected for how long it lasts! compared equally to highier end make up brands! I think this one will definitely be staying in my makeup bag for the long run! definitely buying again!
28/10/2019
Patchy!
Lovely colour however this lipstick is very drying and goes very patchy after while! It is a long lasting lipstick so when it starts to go patchy and chap it is not very attractive! Such a shame as this is a gorgeous colour! It’s so so bad when you apply a base and then a lip balm on top however this does affect the bright colour
28/10/2019
Dissapointed
On a whole I'm very upset. For a high street brand this is a very poor lipstick. The long lasting effect is no where to be seen I had to apply multiple times throughout the day and it looked smudged even though I had a lip liner on. The wand is very unique it grips to the shape of your lip it's almost looks luxurious from a higher brand. The lipstick itself is packed with colour with a shine to it. The packaging is beautiful with the black and gold the contrast is second to none brilliant very thought through and mixes in with the other brand products visually. The red colour is beautiful its like a Ruby red (rouge) but so easy to apply with it being a red. It does stain a little so be careful.
24/10/2019
Easy to apply
A really good value lipstick, goes on really easy and colour is lush, only down side I would say is that I had to re apply quite a few times to get the intense colour I required
13/10/2019
12hrs ??
When I've tried this it doesn't stay on my lips very long. I love the shade but have to use a lip sealer to keep . Quite disappointing
11/10/2019
5 stars
I love this product. The colour is so vibrant and perfect for nights out. Product does not smudge and stays put for a good 6 hours. Really good applicator as well. Would recommend.
10/10/2019
stays on
love this shade really striking and doesn't come off as easy as some
06/10/2019
Love the red
I’m absolutely in love with this product no smudging no stains and stays all day long would definitely buy again
30/09/2019
feeling
The liniment on your lips is fresh and natural. It feels soft and bright
29/09/2019
Disappointed
I bought the peachy colour and a nude but I was very disappointed with the coverage and they both did not last long at all. I was expecting them to last much longer and give a much better result after all the hype. I ended up buying my normal brand
28/09/2019
Matte & Smells good
I have recently bought this product and believe me it is Matte and smells good as well. Stays for a longer time. Loreal is an amazing brand and has good products. 10/10
28/09/2019
Nice but expensive didn’t last long enough would not buy again
27/09/2019
Loreal
Like this lip gloss very much. Liqiud texture is very light and feel very comfortable after apply on lips,didn't feel sticky.and very long lasting. Love color 121