4 5 0 11 11 Sign your lips in statement colour with new L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Liquid Lip Ink. A collection ultra-matte lip inks that combine unapologetically bold colour with a super-lightweight finish, for the ultimate bare-lip sensation. Say goodbye to compromise- long-lasting no longer means thick, heavy and uncomfortable matte finish.

20/08/2019
Luscious lips
I adore this colour and had to get it when my favourite brand released its shade. It makes my lips look soft and beautiful, the price was a bargain too as I have seen many brands charge twice the price!
12/08/2019
Loreal lipstick
Very nice colours, lips look amazing and beautiful. Highly recommend.
09/08/2019
lovely
this has a lovely range of colours. it stays on the lips well. it does not dry my lips out.
09/08/2019
Great staying power
I really like the pigment in this liquid lip. It glides on really well and the colour stays well. I am not a huge fan of the applicator as it seems to cause too much product to be distributed to my lip line and means that i sometimes end up messing up when applying but this doesnt put me off owning the lipstick in a variety of colours. There is no stickiness to the product and it feels so light when wearing as some liquid lipsticks i find too heavy and thick.
06/08/2019
Ok
This was ok but I wouldn't buy again, I love my red lipsticks the colour was great and the pigment but it just didn't last as long as I would of liked coming off and being overly drying and start to crack unfortunately.
05/08/2019
Loreal liquid lipstick "rouges"
I loved this product, it was so affordable, yet gave me the pigment, the staying power and the overall performance of the liquid lipstick. It stayed on "MOST" of the day but I did need to touch it up twice & it was slightly transfereable . It applied lovley, no patchy areas & 1 coat is fine but id reccomend 2 coats for the full payoff, it was also gorgeous with a gloss over it, Its no HUDA but its great for the affordability.
02/08/2019
Great matte lipstick
I love both the slightly bent applicator and the liquid lipstick. It lasts for a long time and the colour is super pigmented. Maybe slightly drying for those with dry lips but otherwise a great product.
02/08/2019
Good, but drying
This stays much better than my previous lip product; it does still come off a little bit on glasses/cups (or my cat), but not nearly as much, and I don't need to reapply half as much as I used to. It does dry my lips out a bit, but for the staying power alone, I don't think that's a bad trade-off.
01/08/2019
No staying power
Patchy application and no staying power at all, comes off on everything. I didn't like anything about this product and wouldn't purchase again
13/08/2019
undefined
Amazing product from the look, will give this a try.
05/08/2019
Always looking for new make up products,need to give this try.