4.1 5 0 60 60 Sign your lips in statement colour with new L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Liquid Lip Ink. A collection ultra-matte lip inks that combine unapologetically bold colour with a super-lightweight finish, for the ultimate bare-lip sensation. Say goodbye to compromise- long-lasting no longer means thick, heavy and uncomfortable matte finish.
L'Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick

27/07/2020
Best matte lipsitck
I absolutely love this lipstick. It's the best red matte liquid lip I ever had. It's so light and not drying at all. Really long lasting.
21/07/2020
Liquid lip
Nice liquid lipstick, love the colour.. I would say you need 2 coats to get the best colour pay off.. not highly drying and can still transfer a little..
15/07/2020
Nice lightweight lippie
I bought 2 of these in a pink and nude shade after a good review on them. When i first tried them i was impressed at how thin the lipstick went on, the formula is really nice, it is Matt in finish but not as drying as a lot of Matt products, however if you don't like Matt i wouldn't advise this. The colour pay is nice but you do need 2 layers in my opinion. They last a reasonable time on the lips. The applicator is lovely, a different shape to others and really works the contour of the lips so super easy to apply. Also this product doesn't smudge!!
14/07/2020
Long lasting Liquid lipstick
I like the texture of this - very thin and light, not like a lot of liquid lipsticks that tend to be thick and heavy. You can apply just a bit and rub your lips together for a lip stain, or apply a thicker coat. It doesn't look matte until it dries, and can take a while to dry if applied thickly. The only problem is that it stains like crazy, even after you have removed it!
09/07/2020
Liquid lipgloss l’Oreal
Very good product smooth i dont usually use lipgloss but i found this to be a good product
03/07/2020
Does not budge!
This is a great liquid lipstick and dupe to a premium brands matte lip tattoo which is also owned by loreal. This lasts all day and feels weightless on the lips more like a stain. I don’t like many matte lipsticks however this one is perfect no crinkly lips!
09/06/2020
My lipstic
I have Red one and I’m bery happy. Colour is really. Lipstic stay long time. I would recommended it
27/03/2020
Red lippy
I always use this when I’m out at a party or wedding, it gives your lips a matte finish that’s long lasting and a wow bright red colour, Makes me look even more beautiful, long lasting, after a bite.
21/02/2020
red lips
Love the colour, its easy to apply . Beautiful and sexy .
10/02/2020
L’Oreal lip colour
I tried this over the Christmas holidays, on nights out. It gives you a really intense, long lasting colour.
06/02/2020
Not great
I tried this qfter seeing a few reviews however on first application i found it looked fab but dried quite crackled on my lips qnd the colour wore off so quick its not the best formula for me
20/01/2020
Okay
The pigmentation isn’t great in certain shades and some shades apply slightly patchy - having said that those that do work perform very well and last all day
10/01/2020
Stays on all night!
This lipgloss stays on all night! When I used this I only had to reapply one even though I was drinking all evening! Vibrant colour as well
08/01/2020
Beautiful colour Red
I love the colour of this product, its a beautiful red that is a warm toned shade. The wand is too big for my lips so I have to be careful when applying. If you have plumped lips, this would be perfect
06/12/2019
This liquid lipstick is the best. I have it in two different shades of red as I like having minimal makeup with bold lips. It stays on for hours on end, it doesnt stick the lips together either. Absolutely love it!