4.6 5 0 57 57 To tackle dull skin, this glow-boosting scrub with a refining texture produces a radiant complexion while polishing the skin. The hero ingredient, grapeseed oil, eliminates free radicals to reboost skin cells for visibly radiant skin.

17/09/2019
Fantastic face scub
I love this product when it's smells amazing and really sweet and scrubs and cleans the skin really well without any irrigation. However the product is supposed to warm up but I didn't notice this when I used it.
01/09/2019
Nice scrub
Nice scrub gave a good exfoliating feeling.smelt nice my skin was smooth after.
08/04/2019
Good
I have used this product a few times love it because u can also use on lips leaves my face feeling fresh an soft also my lips
21/01/2019
Smooth Scrub
Easy to use & lasts longer than you'd think! Always leaves my skin feeling amazing!
26/10/2018
Easy and fun to use
I managed to buy this in Asda for £1.70 and thought I'd give it a try and honestly it's amazing! My face felt so smooth and fresh afterwards, it didn't feel scratchy like most face scrubs or contain aloe vera!!
24/09/2018
Quick to use, cheap to buy. Skin feels great straight after use and better the next day when used a lot
19/09/2018
Lovely face scrub
I received a sample of this new L'Oreal sugar glow face and lip scrub and was delighted with results. Lovely fragrance and a good consistency. Fun to apply too. My face felt so clean and fresh. Great product.
15/07/2018
I have tried before quiet few face scrub and all I can say this is my favourite from now on. It leaves your skin soft and fresh.
01/07/2018
Firstly i love using L'Oreal Paris products so when this new product came out hot off the shelves, i tried it out and i can tell you that i absolutely love it, it has thoroughly exfoliated my face leaving it smooth, refreshed and clean the same with my lips, i use this at least twice a week and i wont have dead skin cells on my face also do moisturize you don't want to leave your skin dry.Overall i do recommend this to everyone and also this is a very good lip scrub perfect before wearing lipstick.
05/06/2018
Left my face feeling clean, smelling fresh with a glow. Loved it.
27/05/2018
Love love love this product a max 😍😍😍 My skin feels fresh,cleaned,smooth and renewed with it. My lips are very beautiful with.I like the idea its for both face and lips.Keeps my skin moisturised and ready for makeup. Smells nice and is great value for money. Would definitely recommend it to anyone 😉
24/05/2018
I recently tried the smooth suger scrub range and I love 💕 them. I have sensitive skin and works fab on my skin. I feel so refreshed and radiant when I use it. I have youthful looking skin again introducing this into my beauty routine 💕
22/05/2018
smells so nice. was pleasantly surprised about how smooth my lips felt . also how nice the product felt going on as i was expecting it to feel more hard and gritty
09/05/2018
After i tried a sample of this I went out and bought it! My skin felt smoother, radiant after just one use!
30/04/2018
Not great if you have sensitive skin. It did smell nice though.