4.6 5 0 28 28 To tackle dull skin, this glow-boosting scrub with a refining texture produces a radiant complexion while polishing the skin. The hero ingredient, grapeseed oil, eliminates free radicals to reboost skin cells for visibly radiant skin.
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Sugar Glow Grapeseed Face And Lip Scrub

05/06/2018
Left my face feeling clean, smelling fresh with a glow. Loved it.
27/05/2018
Love love love this product a max 😍😍😍 My skin feels fresh,cleaned,smooth and renewed with it. My lips are very beautiful with.I like the idea its for both face and lips.Keeps my skin moisturised and ready for makeup. Smells nice and is great value for money. Would definitely recommend it to anyone 😉
24/05/2018
I recently tried the smooth suger scrub range and I love 💕 them. I have sensitive skin and works fab on my skin. I feel so refreshed and radiant when I use it. I have youthful looking skin again introducing this into my beauty routine 💕
22/05/2018
smells so nice. was pleasantly surprised about how smooth my lips felt . also how nice the product felt going on as i was expecting it to feel more hard and gritty
09/05/2018
After i tried a sample of this I went out and bought it! My skin felt smoother, radiant after just one use!
30/04/2018
Not great if you have sensitive skin. It did smell nice though.
20/04/2018
my wife tried this and loved it she said it was a really good product....
06/04/2018
Love love love this scrub! Leaves my face feeling thoroughly clean and exfoliated. Perfect after wearing makeup all day - keeps skin refreshed and full of glow. Good compact packaging easy to store in beauty cupboard. Little goes a long way - recommend to anyone who wants to try out a new face scrub.
28/03/2018
This smells a-maze-ing! Will leave you feeling completely revitalised.
17/03/2018
I bought this product as I love their other face masks. It did not disappoint, a little goes a long way. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and revitalised.
17/03/2018
I received this product to test via L’Oréal la Belle famille programme and all I can say is wow. I love this scrub. It smells good enough to eat and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean with a glow. It is applied to dry skin with fingers before using some warm water to rub in circular motions on the skin until the sugar granules have dissolved. The sugar is a great exfoliant without damaging the sensitive facial skin and of course is more environmentally friendly. I have noticed my skin looking brighter and as it can be used on the lips bit has helped hugely with dry chapped lips in the harsh winter. Recommend to everyone!
03/03/2018
I have tried this product and anyone that has senitve skin it is definitely a big NO NO
02/03/2018
Sounds interesting, I would love to try this face and lip scrub.