4.6 5 0 57 57 To tackle dull skin, this glow-boosting scrub with a refining texture produces a radiant complexion while polishing the skin. The hero ingredient, grapeseed oil, eliminates free radicals to reboost skin cells for visibly radiant skin.

30/04/2018
Not great if you have sensitive skin. It did smell nice though.
20/04/2018
my wife tried this and loved it she said it was a really good product....
06/04/2018
Love love love this scrub! Leaves my face feeling thoroughly clean and exfoliated. Perfect after wearing makeup all day - keeps skin refreshed and full of glow. Good compact packaging easy to store in beauty cupboard. Little goes a long way - recommend to anyone who wants to try out a new face scrub.
28/03/2018
This smells a-maze-ing! Will leave you feeling completely revitalised.
17/03/2018
I bought this product as I love their other face masks. It did not disappoint, a little goes a long way. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and revitalised.
17/03/2018
I received this product to test via L’Oréal la Belle famille programme and all I can say is wow. I love this scrub. It smells good enough to eat and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean with a glow. It is applied to dry skin with fingers before using some warm water to rub in circular motions on the skin until the sugar granules have dissolved. The sugar is a great exfoliant without damaging the sensitive facial skin and of course is more environmentally friendly. I have noticed my skin looking brighter and as it can be used on the lips bit has helped hugely with dry chapped lips in the harsh winter. Recommend to everyone!
03/03/2018
I have tried this product and anyone that has senitve skin it is definitely a big NO NO
02/03/2018
Sounds interesting, I would love to try this face and lip scrub.
06/08/2018
I’ve been loving L’Oreal products lately however, I haven’t tried this scrub. I have heard lots of people saying they like it. Would love to try it!
15/07/2018
I have tried Loreal Paris Detox face mask and it works wonders, i wouyld really like to try this as it polishes and boost radianace its a good exfloiator which can be used on yoiur face and lips! I can use it on one of my pampering day's1
04/07/2018
I tried loreal masks and they are smells amazeing! I would like to try the scrub !!!
23/05/2018
At the moment I m using another brand and it s very expensive I think that this one could work as effectively as the one I use at the moment Could y send me a sample ? Thanks
20/05/2018
I never try this but would be willing to try a free sample thank you.
10/05/2018
Love L'Oreal products Definitely need to test this one How do I get to try this
10/04/2018
I love the loreal masks and really want to try this! Looks amazinggggg!