4.6 5 0 57 57 To tackle dull skin, this glow-boosting scrub with a refining texture produces a radiant complexion while polishing the skin. The hero ingredient, grapeseed oil, eliminates free radicals to reboost skin cells for visibly radiant skin.

20/03/2018
Would really love to try this as skin complexion can be dull at times
17/03/2018
Would like to try this to see if me and my girls like IT before we would buy lt. X
16/03/2018
I would love to try these they all look amazing. It will be hard to choose. Can't wait to try
16/03/2018
I haven't tried this, however lots of my friends have and they say it's the most moisturising thing ever! Normally i get my scrubs from lush but i'll definitely give this a try!
16/03/2018
I would like to try it. Love this brand most of products amazing
16/03/2018
I’d love to try this sounds amazing ,love L’Oreal products use quite a lot
15/03/2018
I have been told this really works and it’s amazing from my friends and family! I would live to give this a go!
15/03/2018
would love to try this, but have yet to find in my locality.
15/03/2018
I love a good scrub and the ingredients sound really good would love to try it
12/03/2018
Very interested to try this, I work in beauty And get asked which products are best
12/03/2018
I would love to try this product after all the harsh winter weather
12/03/2018
I would love to try this! I currently make my own face scrubs to exfoliate with as I haven't found one that works yet.
07/03/2018
I would live to try this. My skin has matured quite a bit and got a bit dull, so really think this would help me get that glow back
06/03/2018
I love L'Oreal brand, will be good to use sugar glow scrub maybe my face will be shine and delicate after use.
06/03/2018
Looks good enough to eat. Great way to rid your skin of the winter