4.6 5 0 61 61 To tackle dull skin, this glow-boosting scrub with a refining texture produces a radiant complexion while polishing the skin. The hero ingredient, grapeseed oil, eliminates free radicals to reboost skin cells for visibly radiant skin.
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Sugar Glow Grapeseed Face And Lip Scrub

12/03/2018
Very interested to try this, I work in beauty And get asked which products are best
12/03/2018
I would love to try this product after all the harsh winter weather
12/03/2018
I would love to try this! I currently make my own face scrubs to exfoliate with as I haven't found one that works yet.
07/03/2018
I would live to try this. My skin has matured quite a bit and got a bit dull, so really think this would help me get that glow back
06/03/2018
I love L'Oreal brand, will be good to use sugar glow scrub maybe my face will be shine and delicate after use.
06/03/2018
Looks good enough to eat. Great way to rid your skin of the winter
04/03/2018
Id love to try this product and the one with cocoa aswell. Looks great on the advert. I have dry and dull skin, like to have my shining face back 😁o
02/03/2018
iwwould love to try this product,my skin is so dull and dry at the moment,it is really flaky,i think this is just what I'm looking for
02/03/2018
would love to try love loreal normally get what you pay for .looks and reviews sound good.after this weather skin and lips sounds great.
02/03/2018
I would love to try this product.. Especially with how the weather has been I feel like my skin needs a boost
02/03/2018
Have not tried but it looks amazing and would definitely be up to try it
02/03/2018
I would love try this product. I'm a huge loreal fan but I've not tried this product yet and with how this weather been my skin really needs a boost.
01/03/2018
Would love to try this face and lip scrub. Sounds perfect .
01/03/2018
Sounds interesting, I would love to try this face and lip scrub.
01/03/2018
It would be nice to pamper our lips can I have this. Please to try