4.6 5 0 389 389 Lyclear sensitive lotion is the first gentle to hair and skin head lice treatment proven to kill 100 per cent of head lice and eggs in one application only. Its double action formula with Oxyphthirine kills head lice and makes them inactive in all stages of their life.

14/01/2019
With three daughters head lice is always a worry. After our youngest caught head lice at school we treated all three kids with Lyclear, it was fast working, highly effective and had a pleasant fragrance.
07/01/2019
Brilliant product!!!!!!!!left hair shiny and soft,not greasy like other products!!would highly recommend
03/01/2019
Incredibly easy to use on two forever moving 4 year olds and leaves a pleasant unchemical smell afterwards!
02/01/2019
Lyclear has made that nightmare a distant memory because it works so well and so quickly
29/12/2018
This product actually works one application and comb through is all that was needed I really liked this product so easy to use pleasantly surprised 5* 10 out 10 super product well done for providing us mother's with an effective treatment that works I have 5 children therefore nits our In house is an actual nightmare until this treatment would like see the price under £5 as these hair bugs are not our pets make this product more affordable and every parent will buy this the higher the price the less likely parents are to venture on to this product affordable treatments is the key
22/12/2018
It was an easy to use treatment, effective and odourless and it did not leave my daughter hair greasy or smelly but soft and easy to comb
14/12/2018
Good product, effective and easy to use. Doesn't smell as bad as some of the other treatments. Would recommend.
13/12/2018
Lyclear was brilliant at getting rid of headlice. It was so good we got more.
10/12/2018
Lyclear definitely worked first time of asking. Our daughter has long hair and she is prone to picking up lice at school so every time there is an outbreak at school they come home with her! This treatment was very good. It dignity have the usual strong chemical smell which often makes it hard for us to use on our daughter as the smell puts her off. The only downside was that it really coated the hair and it took several washes and a lot of shampoo to get it out. Even when we thought we had it all we had still missed some and had to wash her her again!
10/12/2018
I used Lyclear after my chilf got headlice at school. The lotion is easy to apply, pleasently Scented and the lice seemed to hate it which is brilliant! The eggs came out so much easier than my usual conditioner and comb! Well done Lyclear!
10/12/2018
Lyclear was very effective in clearing my little girl's headlice. It was easy to apply and didn't bother her.
05/12/2018
I found the lyclear lotion easy to use and was really impressed that it took only 1 application as other products I have had to use ywice
30/11/2018
It was so easy to use on my daughter who is only 3. The product doesn’t have any unpleasant smells and was fast acting.
30/11/2018
Great in the aspect of getting rid of them but leaves the hair very greasy afterwards
30/11/2018
Lyclear lotion was easy to use with simple instructions, the smell was not overpowering and I liked the fact it killed live and the eggs, the comb inside was also easy to use and more effective than plastic combs.