13/11/2019
Amazing!!!
I bought this as a bit of a novelty. Imagined it would be like washing with shaving foam! I can’t lie, it’s all I buy anymore. The amount of uses I got from it was surprising. For a such a smallish can you get so much use from it!! It smells great as do a few others that I have tried from lynx. 100% recommended.
17/10/2019
I bought this for my partner and he said it leave him feeling clean and smells good too
04/10/2019
Not just for men
I buy this and the dark temptation all the time. The fragrance stays on your skin for a long time, which is great as it smells lush. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and stops heavy perspiration/body odour.
29/08/2019
So good
I bought this for my partner it smells so good and he loves it
17/04/2019
Smells divine
Why is this only targeted at men? Maybe I just like more masculine scents but I feel your missing a trick not targeting this at women also. I poached this off of my other half and its now a firm fave in our household as a shower and shaving product now as we both use it. The smell is divine and it leaves you skin soft with out being overly harsh like some other Lynx products
21/03/2019
Clean and fresh
Lovely foam/bubbles leaves your skin lovely, soft and fresh smelling
21/02/2019
Lovely product
Lovely product well recommended Didn't aggravate my husband's eczema will defo buy this product again
12/01/2019
Love the smell
Bought this for my husband and I absolutely love the smell which really lasts. He says it works really well as shaving foam too. Very pleased with it.
06/12/2018
Shower Foam
I love this shower foam, it's smells gorgeous and does a perfect job. Would give this 10/10.
22/11/2018
Cleansed and Smelling Great.
Wash, shave and smell great in one shower. Makes you feeling cleansed and smelling nice. It has Sandalwood & Bergamot scent.
18/11/2018
Best yet
This is the best shower gel Lynx have so far. It refreshes and has a great smelling creamy lather.
01/11/2018
Smells great
It's a really good size smells really nice it's really silky and glides on and is perfect for shaving makes it easy
25/09/2018
Smells lush
Smells absolutly lush. foams really well, lovley and silky texture.
25/09/2018
Cool new product
I bought this only a week ago for my 13 year old son, he wants to practice shaving in the shower, so this was the perfect product for him to us. It smells fantastic (we had the copper one). But its a shame that there only seems to be 2 fragrances available. However the fragrance lasts. You only need a small amount of foam to shave and wash your bod, so its good value for money.
03/09/2018
Lynx
My other half tired this. He loves it. Also he smells amazing after using this. I would recommend to anyone who haven’t try this test