5 5 0 14 14 Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa

22/07/2019
Game changer
These Magnums are seriously good. So indulgent and full of sins! I love them! Everything is ok in moderation. So chocolatey and the cookie is lovely and crumbly and hasn't gone all soft because of the ice cream so you get a tasty little crunch too. Who doesn't love a Magnum.
02/03/2018
ice ice babe, that should be call this ice creams! Amazing flavour.
14/10/2017
Oh yes nothing better than a magnum I ent fussed on what flavour it is
22/04/2017
I love magnum ice creams and these do not disappoint thick chocolate with cookie crumble divine
14/01/2017
It was amazing, distinctive cookies taste that is AMAZING.
23/01/2017
I love this brand Magnum. As I am writing about it, I can not control water in my mouth. So yummy. Want to try this new product from my favourite brand. My three years old like it a lot tooo.
07/01/2017
If it's anything like the others, it will be a great tasting product. Kids favourite dessert! Haven't seen this in the shops so far but will definitely try whenI see it.
03/01/2017
Cant beat a MAGNUM !! utterly scrumptious. various flavours available simply must taste this new edition.mouths watering already.
03/01/2017
I love Magnums but this is a new one to me. I would love to try it.
03/01/2017
Can not wait till I see this product in my local Iceland looks yummy
03/01/2017
if this is anything like other magnums I guess it is wonderful but would still like to try it for myself
03/01/2017
i have not try this one yet, but would love to try it. it looks very nice i have never tested anything before so it would be nice if this could happen. i hope this year is a good year for me.i have try all the other magnums and love them all.
03/01/2017
Love Magnums but haven't tried this one yet. Looks jimmy just like the rest of their flavours.
03/01/2017
Chocolate, ice cream and cookies. What's not to love. My three favourite food groups