Magnum Double Gold Caramel Billionaire Ice Cream

4.8 5 0 180 180 NEW! Get lost in a luxurious caramel sauce which lies between layers of signature Magnum gold caramel cracking chocolate and crunchy biscuit pieces. Pecan and biscuit are woven throughout the velvety ice cream centre, creating a new caramel flavour fitting for pleasure-seekers everywhere.
Magnum Double Gold Caramel Billionaire Ice Cream

26/01/2022
Delicious!
Wow this ice cream is so yummy! If you're looking for a lovely treat to have in front of a movie, if you love caramel and chocolate then this could be the one! Quite sweet, but overall its absolutely delicious.
22/01/2022
My favourite icecream
Love this icecream can only afford to buy when on offer please put on offer lots 😂
18/01/2022
Good old magnum quality
This brand is phenomenal. I tried all their tub flavours and they are just as silky smooth and creamy as the original ones. I would say this was the sweetest for me, but still amazing.
09/01/2022
Creamy
I very nice tasting and creamy ice cream , the taste is very sweet and can be sickly, just means it last that little bit longer
13/12/2021
Sooooo goood
Soo delicious, creamy, carmelouuus. Just amazing. Perfect taste of ice cream for carmel fans.
13/12/2021
The best ice cream
Oh my goodness this is just to tastie and it doesn’t help it’s on offer I. The co-op at the moment, absolutely beautiful ice cream
10/12/2021
Love, love, love
One of mine and my mum`s favourite ice creams
08/12/2021
STUNNING!!!
I absolutely adored this, it reminds of an ice cream version of Mcvities Gold Bars. I thought it might be a bit sickly but its really not, perfect combo of choc, ice cream, caramel and crunch. If you dont want to commit to a full tub without knowing if you will enjoy the individual lollies are on offer in the Coop Dec 21 for £2.50
03/12/2021
JUST AMAZING
MY FAVOURITE ICE CREAM!!! JUST AMAZING!!!
01/12/2021
Absolutely scrumptious
This is amazing! Good balance of ice cream but would like a bit more caramel sauce personally.highly recommend
23/11/2021
Oh my did I love this ice cream until I was no longer able to consume dairy so so delicious loved the layers eating each in turn gave me great pleasure perfect combination I can only hope there will be a dairy free one as good as very soon
18/11/2021
Delicous
This is very moreish, you can easily find yourself finishing the whole tub, it has a perfect balance of sweet salty caramel and chocolate. It is not overly sweet, could do with a bit more caramel for me.
09/11/2021
magnum
Irresistible for those with a sweet tooth. Unbearable for many. I hope there are enough of us with a sweet tooth to keep it on the shelves.
28/10/2021
OMG!!!
This is absolutely amazing. All the joy of magnum ice cream but with all the delicious added extras. Gorgeously gorgeous gorgeousness.
26/10/2021
So creamy
I absolutely love this! It’s super creamy and super tasty leaving your wanting more! Great taste as well, not too sickly sweet, I would highly recommend! Definitely one to try if you’re a magnum fan