4.8 5 0 214 214 Velvety dairy ice cream with cracking chocolate shards and a rich salted caramel sauce, encased in a thick Magnum chocolate shell
Magnum Tub Double Salted Caramel Ice Cream 440ml

10/05/2020
Disappointing
I'll be honest, if I open a tub of icecream this size it goes in one sitting as I'm watching a film! I'm normally a fan of the Magnum lollies and love Salted Caramel so this sounded ideal. However, the chocolate on top is too thick and doesn't break easily into smaller pieces, the salted caramel sauce is a very thin layer just underneath it and doesn't run through the icecream, which itself is vanilla flavour. Surely a caramel icecream would be better? And then the chocolate at the midway point and around the bottom of the tub becomes a bit too sickly. In my opinion this could be so much more of a Salted caramel product. The Hagen Daazs version is far, far superior and would be my recommendation.
26/04/2020
in love
i am in love with this i could not help my self from buying it and i am so glad that i did because it was so nice and i would definitely go and buy it gone.
27/02/2020
Oh my goodness!!
This is amazing! I previously could not get enough of the Praline tubs from magnum but sadly can no longer get them. These are a close second best. I have been known to drive to different supermarkets just to purchase them as I cannot get them locally! Divine!
17/02/2020
Truly scrumptious....
......is my honest opinion though a bit pricey but worth every pound! Any food product containing salted caramel is mine but this ice cream goes above and beyond with the thick chocolate on top and pieces through the ice cream.. Who ever thought of this recipe deserves an award.
14/12/2019
😋😋😋
The pieces of chocolate on top that you break are really thick and you get a lot of them. it is full of flavor and is beautiful and creamy.
09/12/2019
The best ever ice cream
The best ever ice cream. They are so delicious that I ate them for 3 months every day 😁😅
21/11/2019
Heaven!!
Oh my gosh!!! This stuff is AMAZING!! The ice cream is so rich and creamy! And the chocolate around and in it is soooooo delicious and milky. The caramel is decadent and smooth. The bit of saltiness makes it even more luxurious! If you're looking for a delicious ice cream treat and you're not counting calories, I would highly recommend this! Yum!! Oh my gosh!!! This stuff is AMAZING!! The ice cream is so rich and creamy! And the chocolate around and in it is soooooo delicious and milky. The caramel is decadent and smooth. The bit of saltiness makes it even more luxurious! If you're looking for a delicious ice cream treat and you're not counting calories, I would highly recommend this! Yum!!
19/11/2019
Lush
Lush - crackable chocolate,amazing vanilla magnum icecream and a lot of caramel. My mouth is still watering. I gave 4 stars as the crackable top really wasn't needed. The caramel flavours are divine.
11/11/2019
Very good
Very good taste, easy to closed and put into the fridge
10/11/2019
Delicious and Fun
We all know how Magnums is tasty but getting this tub and being able to crack the chocolate makes everything more fun
07/11/2019
tasty
I love ice cream. this is a very lovely and tasty ice cream and is worth the extra pennies! It’s delicious from start to finish. The chocolate bits on the top that you crack yourself are really thick and you get lots of it. its full of flavour and is lovely and creamy. I well recommend this
07/11/2019
Too much chocolate
I know sounds stupid but this ice cream have too much chocolate. Don’t get me wrong ice cream is lovely taste but all I want to have more ice cream but what I got bits of chocolate:) I would recommend this ice cream to people who love chocolate more than ice cream:)
01/11/2019
Wow
What can I say chocolate and caramel a girls dream its smooth and silky and just melts in the mouth the slight saltiness gives it that extra punch evening out the flavours for a tasty experience
31/10/2019
Absolutely delicious but unfortunately it doesnt last long in my house.
24/10/2019
Scrummy
My family loved this delicious ice cream, my husband whose favourite sweet flavour is caramel had to be stopped from eating the whole tub.