4.8 5 0 211 211 Velvety dairy ice cream with cracking chocolate shards and a rich salted caramel sauce, encased in a thick Magnum chocolate shell

21/11/2019
Heaven!!
Oh my gosh!!! This stuff is AMAZING!! The ice cream is so rich and creamy! And the chocolate around and in it is soooooo delicious and milky. The caramel is decadent and smooth. The bit of saltiness makes it even more luxurious! If you're looking for a delicious ice cream treat and you're not counting calories, I would highly recommend this! Yum!! Oh my gosh!!! This stuff is AMAZING!! The ice cream is so rich and creamy! And the chocolate around and in it is soooooo delicious and milky. The caramel is decadent and smooth. The bit of saltiness makes it even more luxurious! If you're looking for a delicious ice cream treat and you're not counting calories, I would highly recommend this! Yum!!
19/11/2019
Lush
Lush - crackable chocolate,amazing vanilla magnum icecream and a lot of caramel. My mouth is still watering. I gave 4 stars as the crackable top really wasn't needed. The caramel flavours are divine.
11/11/2019
Very good
Very good taste, easy to closed and put into the fridge
10/11/2019
Delicious and Fun
We all know how Magnums is tasty but getting this tub and being able to crack the chocolate makes everything more fun
07/11/2019
tasty
I love ice cream. this is a very lovely and tasty ice cream and is worth the extra pennies! It’s delicious from start to finish. The chocolate bits on the top that you crack yourself are really thick and you get lots of it. its full of flavour and is lovely and creamy. I well recommend this
07/11/2019
Too much chocolate
I know sounds stupid but this ice cream have too much chocolate. Don’t get me wrong ice cream is lovely taste but all I want to have more ice cream but what I got bits of chocolate:) I would recommend this ice cream to people who love chocolate more than ice cream:)
01/11/2019
Wow
What can I say chocolate and caramel a girls dream its smooth and silky and just melts in the mouth the slight saltiness gives it that extra punch evening out the flavours for a tasty experience
31/10/2019
Absolutely delicious but unfortunately it doesnt last long in my house.
24/10/2019
Scrummy
My family loved this delicious ice cream, my husband whose favourite sweet flavour is caramel had to be stopped from eating the whole tub.
22/10/2019
Tasty
I always buy this flavour. So decided to try this brand and it really was tasty. It doesn’t last long in my house.
20/10/2019
So delicious. Creamy and intensive flavour. The best for desert.
19/10/2019
Gorgeous
Absolutely loved this ice cream. Only draw back is that it is very expensive. Would recommend as a treat.
19/10/2019
MY TUB, NO ON ELSE, THANK YOU
LOVELY TEXTURE AND TASTE. CHUNKS GREAT. THE WRAP OF CHOCOLATE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE TUB IS A TAF DIFFICULT TO 'SCRAPE' OFF. JUST FELT I WAS NOT MEANT TO GET TO IT. OTHERWISE, A LOLLY IN A TUB. MARVELLOUS.
14/10/2019
Lovely
I’m not a massive ice cream eater - however I saw this and was intrigued. As well as tasting pretty good the chocolate top is something different. Not too salty or overpowering. Really enjoyed it.
06/10/2019
Another heavy hitter in the Magnum tubs
I thought the Praline version of this was amazing, but this is amazing! Magnum have really changed the game with the ‘chocolate crack’ invention. I dare you not to eat the whole tub......!