4.7 5 0 154 154 The most playful of Magnum pleasures. Velvety panna ice cream with cookie sauce swirl dipped in Magnum cracking white chocolate with cookie pieces. For the ultimate indulgence. Magnum white chocolate & cookies ice cream also available in Magnum Tub and Magnum Mini format. Our philosophy: Since 1989, Pleasure Seekers around the world have been discovering Magnum. Thick Chocolate. Velvety ice cream. The perfect balance. Magnum never stopped working, adding new flavours. New textures. We love film, we love fashion. We believe a day without pleasure is a day lost. So make time to indulge in a little glamour. Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. Magnum also has a wide range of ice creams: Magnum Classic, Magnum White Chocolate, Magnum Double Chocolate, Magnum Double Caramel, Magnum Mini Classic, Almond & White and many others. Which one will satisfy your indulgence?
Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Ice Cream

07/01/2021
It's ok
The quality of this ice cream is great, it is rich and creamy. However, I was not impressed with this flavour. I found it slightly flat and too sweet. It is a shame they don't do their champagne flavour any more.
30/12/2020
Tasty
Nice and tasty ice cream. Great quality and family enjoys it
04/12/2020
Jes
Its amaizing ace cream ai like may famyli like. May kids like
22/10/2020
Lovely ice cream
Really enjoyed the taste of this ice cream but in small doses as I found it very sweet. The blend of the white chocolate and cookies works really well and breaking the chocolate top makes a satisfying snap. Would definitely buy this again.
27/08/2020
Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Ice Cream is a delicious ice cream. the combination of their white chocolate with cookies is simply winning. The Magnum brand in general has amazing ice creams
19/07/2020
Best icecream
The best combination of ice cream and chocolate. I always try and crack it like they do in adverts, thats the only bit I don't manage to do properly. But could have this all the time. Love all the different flavours available too.
19/07/2020
Amazing Flavor
It is the best ice creams I ever bought and ate. I would recommend to anyone who don't like ice creams and chocolate in it. You are just breaking the chocolate and taste like delicious smoothie for me!
13/05/2020
My favourite tub ice cream
It is creamy and sweet but that’s what you want in a dessert! Don’t need to eat a lot of it to be satisfied. I like that you get the cheeky crispy chocolate round the edges of the tub
12/04/2020
Too sweet!
I am a big lover of chocolate and ice cream but I found this far too sweet, after a while it made me feel sick. I managed 4 spoonfuls.
09/03/2020
Ice cream
I buy this for my son and daughter and they love it , they share while watching a movie on a weekend my son loves cracking the chocolate and biting straight in to I’ve cream and ends up with brain freeze but it’s worth it for rich creamy delicious ice cream
23/02/2020
I likey
One of my favourite flavours tbh. I love the expected creamy ice cream and the white choc and cookies compliment each other. I was happy with the overall taste and I would recommend.
21/02/2020
Soooo good
One of my Best flavour of Magnum. So creamy and delicious.
18/02/2020
Not bad
It's not NSFW hut not the best one I've tried to be honest.
15/02/2020
Delicious!
I tried the milk chocolate one and liked but this is on another level! Creamy Icecream and lots of thick white chocolate. Really is yummy
10/02/2020
Timmy
Its soooo delicious!! it's paradise in the mouth!! So creamy and delicious! From the day we tasted this ice cream, it became the favorite here at home. The perfect dessert for family and friends dinners.