4.7 5 0 141 141 The most playful of Magnum pleasures. Velvety panna ice cream with cookie sauce swirl dipped in Magnum cracking white chocolate with cookie pieces. For the ultimate indulgence. Magnum white chocolate & cookies ice cream also available in Magnum Tub and Magnum Mini format. Our philosophy: Since 1989, Pleasure Seekers around the world have been discovering Magnum. Thick Chocolate. Velvety ice cream. The perfect balance. Magnum never stopped working, adding new flavours. New textures. We love film, we love fashion. We believe a day without pleasure is a day lost. So make time to indulge in a little glamour. Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. Magnum also has a wide range of ice creams: Magnum Classic, Magnum White Chocolate, Magnum Double Chocolate, Magnum Double Caramel, Magnum Mini Classic, Almond & White and many others. Which one will satisfy your indulgence?
Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Ice Cream

15/02/2020
Delicious!
I tried the milk chocolate one and liked but this is on another level! Creamy Icecream and lots of thick white chocolate. Really is yummy
10/02/2020
Timmy
Its soooo delicious!! it's paradise in the mouth!! So creamy and delicious! From the day we tasted this ice cream, it became the favorite here at home. The perfect dessert for family and friends dinners.
08/02/2020
The best icecream
I have tried other Magnum flavours and this one is the best it tastes amazing wish I bought more tubs ice cream is so creamy with chocolate pieces
07/02/2020
Heavenly
I don't write much reviews, but am so happy I tried this. Enjoyed it with my entire family and the best part was my little one does not lie ice creams but this one was her favourite. Thank you
30/01/2020
This tastes amazing wish I bought more tubs ice cream is so creamy with chocolate pieces it's like heaven in your mouth
28/01/2020
Yum
I generally really love magnum ice cream, and this flavour is just great! The chocolate is as fantastic as ever, though I must say I prefer milk chololate to white. Would certainly recommend :)
28/01/2020
Magnum White chocolate and Cookies
Always love Magnums products the extra chocolate around the tub really bring it to another level.
24/01/2020
Icecream
I love this ice cream. It is one of my favourites. It taste so delicious and is worth the price. Would definitely recommend
22/01/2020
Obsessed
Love this ice cream on a stick but a whole tub!!😍 divine! It is definitely one of my favourite flavours magnum have done and I find it tough not to finish it in one sitting! It is so creamy and so tasty!
20/01/2020
Would recommend!
One of my favourite ice creams currently! I Would 100% recommend. It is a little expensive however it’s definitely worth the money you pay . I would also recommend the normal white chocolate one of this brand too!
12/01/2020
Love
Love it but could be less of chocolate and more flavors
the greatest
I love all magnum flavours but this one is by far my favourite, I really like white chocolate and the flavour of this is just right, there is enough chocolate and cookie mix to make each bite crunchy and good.
Ok but sickly
Tried this ice cream Tasted nice but after a few spoonfuls it got a bit sickly filling
Very nice
Lovely size of the tube, just right for the family, everyones favourite, taste great.
Ice cream
Grate really enjoy the flavour of this icrem you can never go wrong with it.