4.7 5 0 141 141 The most playful of Magnum pleasures. Velvety panna ice cream with cookie sauce swirl dipped in Magnum cracking white chocolate with cookie pieces. For the ultimate indulgence. Magnum white chocolate & cookies ice cream also available in Magnum Tub and Magnum Mini format. Our philosophy: Since 1989, Pleasure Seekers around the world have been discovering Magnum. Thick Chocolate. Velvety ice cream. The perfect balance. Magnum never stopped working, adding new flavours. New textures. We love film, we love fashion. We believe a day without pleasure is a day lost. So make time to indulge in a little glamour. Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. Magnum also has a wide range of ice creams: Magnum Classic, Magnum White Chocolate, Magnum Double Chocolate, Magnum Double Caramel, Magnum Mini Classic, Almond & White and many others. Which one will satisfy your indulgence?
Magnum White Chocolate & Cookies Ice Cream

09/03/2020
Ice cream
I buy this for my son and daughter and they love it , they share while watching a movie on a weekend my son loves cracking the chocolate and biting straight in to I’ve cream and ends up with brain freeze but it’s worth it for rich creamy delicious ice cream
23/02/2020
I likey
One of my favourite flavours tbh. I love the expected creamy ice cream and the white choc and cookies compliment each other. I was happy with the overall taste and I would recommend.
21/02/2020
Soooo good
One of my Best flavour of Magnum. So creamy and delicious.
18/02/2020
Not bad
It's not NSFW hut not the best one I've tried to be honest.
15/02/2020
Delicious!
I tried the milk chocolate one and liked but this is on another level! Creamy Icecream and lots of thick white chocolate. Really is yummy
10/02/2020
Timmy
Its soooo delicious!! it's paradise in the mouth!! So creamy and delicious! From the day we tasted this ice cream, it became the favorite here at home. The perfect dessert for family and friends dinners.
08/02/2020
The best icecream
I have tried other Magnum flavours and this one is the best it tastes amazing wish I bought more tubs ice cream is so creamy with chocolate pieces
07/02/2020
Heavenly
I don't write much reviews, but am so happy I tried this. Enjoyed it with my entire family and the best part was my little one does not lie ice creams but this one was her favourite. Thank you
30/01/2020
This tastes amazing wish I bought more tubs ice cream is so creamy with chocolate pieces it's like heaven in your mouth
28/01/2020
Yum
I generally really love magnum ice cream, and this flavour is just great! The chocolate is as fantastic as ever, though I must say I prefer milk chololate to white. Would certainly recommend :)
28/01/2020
Magnum White chocolate and Cookies
Always love Magnums products the extra chocolate around the tub really bring it to another level.
24/01/2020
Icecream
I love this ice cream. It is one of my favourites. It taste so delicious and is worth the price. Would definitely recommend
22/01/2020
Obsessed
Love this ice cream on a stick but a whole tub!!😍 divine! It is definitely one of my favourite flavours magnum have done and I find it tough not to finish it in one sitting! It is so creamy and so tasty!
20/01/2020
Would recommend!
One of my favourite ice creams currently! I Would 100% recommend. It is a little expensive however it’s definitely worth the money you pay . I would also recommend the normal white chocolate one of this brand too!
12/01/2020
Love
Love it but could be less of chocolate and more flavors