4.3 5 0 1032 1032 Milk chocolate with honeycombed pieces (7.0%). Crunchy little Maltesers pieces floating in creamy milk chocolate buttons. Maltesers Buttons.. perfect for a treat at work, home or on the go.
Maltesers Buttons 32G
  • 1,032 Reviews

03/04/2020
Good alternative
I would definitely recommend these chocolates, they are really good and so moorish however for me it just wasn’t as good as a original malteser..... great alternative if you can not get them though.
30/03/2020
Continuous purchase
As an existing malteaser fan I was intrigued when I first spotted this product. After purchase I was impressed and I have not bought original malteaser since! I find the original version can stick to your teeth (I like to suck them 😂) they also melt easily. These have got the malty goodness, and the chocolate in a nicely proportioned button. I wouldn’t mind them to be a bit bigger but I am greedy. I have since purchased the grab bag version as I find the content of the pouches inadequate
27/03/2020
Prefer the original
They taste good, but prefer the original maltesers. I think they need bigger malteser pieces in the buttons. The buttons themselves are a decent size. I wouldn’t turn them down if offered to me but will always prefer the original maltesers
24/03/2020
A little underwhelming
Overall they are just ok. It’s strange I had other people raving so I think I thought they would be better than they are. I feel that traditional maltesars are still better. Wouldn’t refuse them if someone offered me them though!
21/03/2020
Something missing...
I was really looking forward to trying these...I have to say after eating a couple I realised that something just felt like it was missing, it's like they kinda gave up and throw something together and threw in a bag. I love Maltesers but these just didn't do it for me. I'll just stick to the original maltesers in future.
21/03/2020
Ok
You just can not beat a regular Malteser I.m.o. They were good, relatively low cal to sit with the bag and enjoy. Definitely not as Mourish as regular ones though.
20/03/2020
Devine
So yummy. Really lovely taste, you can't beat a malteser and these are great. The problem i had was the bag emptied too quickly.
16/03/2020
Very disappointed!
I have no idea what they have done to these ! I love malstesers they are just so moreish! However these were so disappointing there just just no “malteser flavor” to them I would definitely not get again !
14/03/2020
Chocolatey
I enjoyed this product because the chocolate buttons had light biscuit pieces in them, the buttons overall were very light to eat, I wouldn't make any improvements on this product as I feel it doesn't need any and yes I would recommend this product to any chocolate lover.
09/03/2020
Maltezer Buttons
Very nice chocolates they taste nothing like maltezers but not to complain about. The buttons are crispy/ crunchy but not over the top, just enough.
08/03/2020
Ok chocolates.
I have to say these did not meet my expectations. I found them texturally displeasing but I still appreciate the idea. Personally I think that the crispy bits could have been larger.
06/03/2020
Meh
They were fine, but a poor substitute for the actual original. I would have liked more Maltesers pieces in each button, but honestly found myself craving the normal Maltesers or the truffle versions.
02/03/2020
Moreish
I love the idea and they taste very nice. However, I would like more malteser pieces in the buttons.
02/03/2020
Love
I love malteasers and these taste the same as the ones you get in tubs of celebrations. I do prefer the original malteasers as like to bite the chocolate off! I would recommend to any malteaser fan.
01/03/2020
Love these!!
I could eat these all day everyday!! Brilliant for little snacks for you and for your little/big ones! They taste amazing! Only problem is they melt a little too quickly for my liking! But we still eat them& will still recommend!!