4.3 5 0 496 496 Milk chocolate with honeycombed pieces (7.0%). Crunchy little Maltesers pieces floating in creamy milk chocolate buttons. Maltesers Buttons.. perfect for a treat at work, home or on the go.

Malteesers
Loved them 2pound in. Asda ...buy buy buy...Very morish.i bought my 4th bag yesterday.
Very nice
Had these for the first time the other week, they were very nice
23/09/2019
First time tried and what can I say, all my family members liked them, so crispy and delicious.
Moreish and delicious
Wasn't sure if I would like these but fast becoming my favourite chocolate
Love these
I love these chocolates! What a great idea they just melt in your mouth and are super tasty, one of my favourite chocolates
Nice chocolate great price
Good value trusted brand, just like the original but instead the chocolates are shaped like buttons, good size packet too and tastes nice
22/09/2019
Really loved these. Would like to buy more, but they seem to have disappeared from my local shops.
Best buttons I have tried
I am a lover of chocolate buttons and my husband loves maltesers. We love these buttons and buy them often, they have just the right chocolate to malty crunch ratio!
Different malteasers
Just like original malteasers the chocolate is great. Still melts in your mouth. It's great to have something slightly different but familiar at the same time.
Rich and pleasantly textured
The chocolate is excellent and tastes exactly like original Maltesers (as you would hope). The main difference is the honeycomb; it has been broken into lots of small pieces rather than a single ball. It still melts in your mouth and tastes decadent but no longer feels smooth. The sharp pieces meant I didn't eat the chocolate as fast but I prefer the smoother feel of the original Maltesers and their bars. Something a little different though and nice to try.
21/09/2019
Love these! I think it's the best thinf they've done for a while! They are so easy to eat! Yummy and crispy. They're denser than the original and more richer in taste. I would 1000 percent recommend!
Brilliant
From loving malterzers I obviously had high hopes for the buttons and I was right too they are so much more convenient then the original box and taste still as good while still maintaining the crunch. Overall a very yummy snack .
Yum!
Very yummy!😃 both i and the hubby love these choccy treats!
Delicious!
Absolutely delicious chocolate. Perfect to melt on your tongue!
20/09/2019
Love these
Always a secret treat for myself when my daughter is at school.