4.3 5 0 980 980 Milk chocolate with honeycombed pieces (7.0%). Crunchy little Maltesers pieces floating in creamy milk chocolate buttons. Maltesers Buttons.. perfect for a treat at work, home or on the go.
Maltesers Buttons 32G

21/01/2020
Yum!
Love, love, love these. Can't get enough!! Smooth and crunchy at the same time!!
19/01/2020
Good
These are really good but don’t hit the spot the way the OG malteasers do. However if you love malteasers like myself then you will definitely enjoy these. You get a fair amount in the bag too
16/01/2020
Me and my family love these! They are a great little treat after school
16/01/2020
these are amazing. Wonderful taste but not all the guilt of a bar of chocolate as they're less calories.
Can’t beat malteasers
Can’t beat the original ones however not bad, prefer the original and the bars
Tasty treat
Nice chocolate with crispy pieces in it. Will definitely purchase these again.
Not great, not terrible.
At the end of the day it’s still Maltesers so you can’t go wrong. But there’s something about the concentration of crunchy to chocolate that is off. Buttons are usually purely smooth so maybe that’s why.
Disappointing
I honestly just really enjoy these at all. I think you need to have atleast 2 at once for them to even really taste anything! Would rather the truffles
Malteaser buttons
I think these are great and I personally prefer them to normal malteasers.
Lovely sweet treat
These buttons are great - they taste amazing and the smaller packets are really handy for smaller snacks.
11/01/2020
Maltesers
Hi i was looling forward to try this as i love maltesers but didnt like them much the taste wasnt there and rather eat the normal maltesers
11/01/2020
Scrummy yummy
Maltesers with a crunch. Yummy! Keep innovating! Always great to try a new chocolate treat!
Good but no Malteser
Whilst these are unreal and taste amazing, they do not beat the standard original Malteser! More chocolate and less bubbly goodness, nice to have a mixture of both at christmas!
10/01/2020
Chocolate buttons with a difference!
If like me you love the taste of Malteasers but are not too keen on the crunch/air texture in the middle then these are for you! These are chocolate buttons with added crunch and the lovely malty taste that Malteasers are famed for.
We fight over them
Love them. My 21 year old daughter and myself now have to make sure we buy a packet each to stop the fighting ! Then I hide mine from her so she can’t nick mine if she finishes hers first !