3.7 5 0 111 111 Now introducing NEW Marmite Peanut Butter Crunchy - a unique and delicious breakfast spread which will add a new twist to your taste buds. Marmite Peanut Butter Crunchy is a new take on traditional peanut butter, blended with yeast extract, providing the perfect solution to mix up your morning routine.
Marmite Peanut Butter

Hate it
Now I LOVE Marmite and I LOVE peanut butter so bought 3 jars of this expecting it to be delicious ! I mix my own marmite and peanut butter on toast and really love that but cannot stomach this product. I can’t quite put my finger on what I don’t like but had to give the 2 unopened jars to friends
Marmite Peanut Butter
I always like to eat peanuts, when I was a kid my mom said every day I asked my mom please give me peanuts for snacks. Then I can moved this country I sawed peanut butter wow I started to buying it every week. But one day I saw this Marmite peanut butter, marmite is a vegetarian product and also lots of health benefits, then I bought one bottle of marmite peanut butter it’s a savoury test and yammy. I highly recommend this product.
Beautiful
Absolutely love this stuff, very moorish. I had it on toast and crumpets, both delicious. Balance of flavour works well.
01/06/2020
Unbelievably good
I know that Marmite or Peanut butter aren’t everybody’s favourites but, if you like either, you should give this combo a try. It is so savoury, it’s truly wonderful.
26/05/2020
Like it or hate it
I love these two, marmite and peanut butter......but not together !! So bad I gave the jar to my husband. Now, he hates Marmite. Guess what ! he loves this new product.
24/05/2020
Amazing nutty marmite
Amazing flavour, it’s a love it or hate in product. You first get the nutty peanut butter taste and then the marmite seems to be the lasting after taste. Tried on hot toast it’s go to comfort food. Pot size Is disappointing for price. But this will be a permeant fixture in my cupboard now
23/05/2020
Marmite peanut butter
I loved it. It's a very good combination. I didn't think they would go together, but they really do
21/05/2020
Mmmm
I love peanut butter and I love marmite, but the two together just did not work for me. But my other half loved it
20/05/2020
Ok but probably won't buy again
So I thought I'd buy this because I like peanut butter and marmite separately. First off it's quite runny compared to regular peanut butter, so it needs a good stir to mix it all up (there's no palm oil so it separates). The first bite, on crumpets, I can only describe as a claggy crunchy marmite. I'm not sure what I really expected it be like, but it's ok, I guess, not horrid but not the best, much prefer them separate. Next day I had it again, and made sure to give it a really good stir around, it was better than the first day. I'll finish off the rest of the jar, but I don't think I'll be buying another. My advice, stir it well every time you use it and I've been told it's good on peanut satay chicken.
20/05/2020
Marmite Peanut butter
Loved it. Want it in bigger jars. Stronger Marmite taste would be even better
18/05/2020
Yuk
I love marmite! I love peanut butter! Both together resemble dry roasted nuts on toast! I love dry roasted nuts too but this is just too far
Still Undecided
I love marmite and I love peanut butter. Seeing this on the shelves I just had to try it. I had mine on toast but I am still unsure about it. It’s nice but I don’t think the flavours really go together. It’s a weird combination.
16/05/2020
Sometimes two rights make a wrong!
Ummm....no idea why anyone thought this was a good idea?? I’m wondering if a trip to the pub had anything to do with it? I love marmite, I love peanut butter, I do not love them mixed up together. Ick! Oily, just weird, neither taste dominates they just get lost in a weirdness. I’m a bit gutted as I really wanted to like this. But I don’t. Sorry!
It's ok
Surprisingly nicer than it sounds but my partner loves it
15/05/2020
Not a Marriage Made in Heaven
As a long-time user of both Marmite and peanut butter, the combination just did not really work for me. I have a sweet tooth and the Marmite seems to take the sweetness away from the peanut butter. Okay but not something I will eat regularly.