3.6 5 0 201 201 Now introducing NEW Marmite Peanut Butter Crunchy - a unique and delicious breakfast spread which will add a new twist to your taste buds. Marmite Peanut Butter Crunchy is a new take on traditional peanut butter, blended with yeast extract, providing the perfect solution to mix up your morning routine.
Marmite Peanut Butter

17/01/2021
Either love it or hate it
It's marmite- you either love it or hate it! I'm not a fan but my partner absolutely loves it. The flavours do compliment each other well and they are more subtle together than they are on their own. If you like marmite and peanut butter I would definitely give it a try
07/01/2021
Peanut butter marmite
We really didn't like this one bit it's definitely not for us ,not to our taste at all ,but I would advice you to give it a go incase you do you like ,each to there own
06/01/2021
Best of both
With my husband being a lover of both marmite and peanut butter i bought this on the off chance he may like it ..... And omg he is addicted to the stuff. Lol he loves the crunch of the peanut butter and the after taste of marmite. We even managed to get out 4 year old to try it after saying as all 4 year old do " i dont like that" before they even try it ! Now its something i have to buy at least once a month because they are both in lobe with this product. Well done marmite! Happy boys happy mummy .
06/01/2021
Not sure about this one
I love both Marmite and peanut butter and sometimes use both together but this doesn’t seem to work maybe it’s the quantities of each that don’t balance. Would rather buy individually.
04/01/2021
errr
I am a massive marmite fan and always try the new products they bring out because marmite goes with more than you might think, like cheese biscuits, the marmite butter.... but not with peanut butter. will never buy again such a bad combo
27/12/2020
Disappointed
Love both Marmite and peanut butter so was looking forward to trying this. They do not go together
22/12/2020
Love it!
This is so tasty and I don't usually like marmite! The flavour is a nice balance. The consistency is the best peanut butter I have tried. It tastes really good on rice cakes
09/12/2020
Excellent
Love this on Toast! I wasn't convinced that this would taste good together , sweet and savoury could surely not be a good mix on toast but Wow , tastes amazing and the texture was just great. Was a little on the pricey side but would buy again as the taste was so good and makes a pleasant change !
04/12/2020
Marmite mmmmm
I was very dubious to try this, as anyone who mixes these two ingredients together, know that is quite difficult to get it exactly how we each like it.... Well they were nearly there for me,hence the 4* not 5. In my opinion it needed a little more peanut butter, and it was expensive for the size of the jar, I could have bought a small jar of each as it cost me £4, but hey i wanted to try it . It is nicely packaged. If I am really honest, I bought it because of the squirrel....still not sure if he was dancing or pelvic thrusting hahahaha
28/11/2020
I wanted to really like it, but..
I brought this recently after finding it in Sainsburys. I love Marmite and Peanut Butter as was really keen to try. However, the taste was more Marmite that a blend of the two and I found the spread to be really runny which I didn't expect. I think I will continue to buy each separately. Such a shame as I was sure it would be a big hit!
23/11/2020
Love it or hate it.
I love everything and anything marmite, this included. Could do with a little more marmite added to it so I smear another layer on. I do like my marmite very strong so this mix is probably perfect for most people. To be honest, it's just as easy to make your own to your own taste by buying separately.
16/11/2020
Great combo
You're going to either love or hate this. I absolutely love it and it doesn't last 5 minutes in my house as I have to confess I eat it straight from the jar with a spoon! Yes, it's a closer consistency to Marmite but with peanuts in it but who cares, it's absolutely bloomin' delicious!
14/11/2020
Very salty
I love bothbmarmite and pb and often mix the two. For some reason this tastes really salty will stick with mixing the two myself
14/11/2020
Not a fan
This Marmite product is one that you either like or don't like. Personally, I didn't like the combination of the peanut butter and marmite. My children were not over keen. Unfortunately not a winner in our household.
13/11/2020
Ok...
Ok, wouldn’t buy again though. Not enough marmite taste if I’m honest