4.7 5 0 108 108 Because they care... They don't add any artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, no hydrogenated fats and no GM ingredients. Suitable for vegetarians

22/08/2019
Super duper!!
A perfect accompaniment to a good English cuppa tea! The white chocolate is delicious could do with some more chunks of it within, but still delicious! I would recommend
20/08/2019
Biscuits
My children both loved them ..Will definitely be buying them . Again...
09/08/2019
Melty
Melt in your mouth cookie sensation. Love the softness of the cookie as it melts in your mouth. The chocolate chunks are ratio'd well throughout the cookie and would recommend these to anyone.
09/08/2019
Cinema night must have
Nothing like the basic Maryland choc chip cookie, Absolutely delicious and a real treat! They are as crunchy as it advertises, and those white chocolate bits inside are to die for.
08/08/2019
Not the best Maryland
So there didn't seem to be much flavour going on,not enough chocolate chunks in my opinion not as crumbly as I like to see a cookie they were ok,not satisfied considering they are Maryland's. Can't say I'd purchase again.
06/08/2019
YUM !
These are great for a naughty snack or for the kids after school. They certainly are chunky and satisfying! They could make them a bit bigger and more is always good! The chunks of chocolate in them are really nice and bigger than normal i would say!
05/08/2019
Perfect
Since I love white chocolate, this was an amazing discovery. Cookies are soft, chocolate tastes amazing. And it is a perfect discovery. Only bad thing, you get lost in the taste and don't notice when you're finished haha. I would totally recommend it.
02/08/2019
lovely cookies
love these as i love white chocolate and the fact that they are Maryland is just even better. Lovely dipped into a nice cuppa too! another one of my favorites added to my list when i go shopping.
02/08/2019
Cookie heaven
My absolute favourites. The cookie is perfect and the chocolate chunks are amazing.
31/07/2019
D lish
Bought these a while back now how ever they taste great just not enough in the pack. Would highly recommend go great with a nice cup of tea.
29/07/2019
Ok
I found these ok better than the milk ones to be honest and I'm not a big white chocolate person seems to be less and less chips in these compared to other brands. Overall the taste is ok
26/07/2019
Cookies
We all love these great taste and flavour but u can’t just eat 1 🤣
23/07/2019
Maryland
Brought these for a te part, they were crunchy and rich in flavour. alittle to rich for my likings
22/07/2019
Scrummy
these are just delicious they are full of buttery crumbly goodness and to be honest once you open a packet you are hard pressed to close it again they have the right amount of choc chunks to cookie ratio and are just a quality biscuit
22/07/2019
Chunky
These are nice an chunky but don’t tastes like the original cookies.