4.8 5 0 22 22 Masterpiece MAX delivers a high impact, volumising effect without leaving lashes clumpy and clogged. This is the next generation of mascara. It creates bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smooths at the same time for a surprisingly sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder it was the official mascara of Milan Fashion Week! Read more at https://www.boots.com/max-factor-masterpiece-max-mascara#2c1H6ObOKxsXlFoU.99

11/10/2019
Lovely long eyelashes
This Mascara is lovely and long lasting, leaves my eyelashes defined and full of volume. One of my favourite mascaras that I've used. Affordable too with it being a drug store brand.
10/10/2019
Max Factor Mascara
I love this mascara used to use it all the time but now found that local Boots don't stock it so have to bu yon line. Gives good length and volume
19/09/2019
I am in love with it, using it myself, I like the brush very much, it's not too small or too big like some of them has, it's just right for me , it's one of my favourite mascaras
30/08/2019
Favourite
Best mascara I've ever used! So easy to have long eyelashes! I've tried many mascara's but since I bought this one it my one and only!
05/08/2019
I love this mascara. I buy it all the time. It is one of the only non-waterproof mascara's i can wear with my eye condition that does not leave me with smudges under my eyes. I would definitely recommend this.
04/08/2019
Creates great length but flakes
Creates length and definition for each eyelash and looked great for a few hours but after a long day at work found it had flaked underneath eyes
27/07/2019
Super star
Wow, this mascara really delivers. It gives great coverage and there were no lumps or clumps after application. It went on really smoothly and made my lashes look longer. Great addition to my make up routine.
18/07/2019
Best ever
Best mascara ive used in a long time lengthens and thickens lashes beautifully
24/06/2019
Great mascara
I really like this mascara. It's great for definition and length, and feels a little lighter than other mascaras. I use it as a day mascara, for a slightly more natural look.
21/05/2019
The best mascara
As a qualified make up artist I have used lots of products, this by far is the best mascara to lengthen and thicken your naturally lashes. I always recommend it and would never use any other as it wouldn’t suffice
03/05/2019
Natural lashes
I have naturally long lashes and this mascara evenly spaced my lashes, with a light coating of mascara that wasn’t runny or clumpy, leaving a natural feathered look. I think anyone with shorter lashes or anyone wanting volume may not find this is the best option for them!
03/05/2019
Wow mascara!
Honestly it is one of the best mascaras I ever used.It makes lashes look fuller and longer , and perfectly separated. It does not stick lashes together and the formula is long lasting so it doesn't smudge under your eyes. Also the price is very affordable. I love max factor mascaras a lot !!
25/04/2019
Old faithful
I will always tey new mascaras or pffers, however I always go back to this one! Nothing has cone close to it for me, not too clumpy or wet, and qorks great on my hooded eyes.
24/04/2019
Nice
I liked the mascara and texture of lashes after applying but unfortunately not for my sensitive eyes. Wish i could have longer time to experience how good it is.
24/04/2019
Great mascara
I love how well this mascara applies on to your lashes, it doesn't leave them clumped together which is good! It seems to last a lot longer than other brands but I guess it's what you pay for