4.8 5 0 15 15 Masterpiece MAX delivers a high impact, volumising effect without leaving lashes clumpy and clogged. This is the next generation of mascara. It creates bold, thick lashes with up to 400% volume* but defines and smooths at the same time for a surprisingly sleek effect. One swipe of its high tech IFX brush gives a chic, catwalk finish in seconds – no wonder it was the official mascara of Milan Fashion Week! Read more at https://www.boots.com/max-factor-masterpiece-max-mascara#2c1H6ObOKxsXlFoU.99

18/07/2019
Best ever
Best mascara ive used in a long time lengthens and thickens lashes beautifully
24/06/2019
Great mascara
I really like this mascara. It's great for definition and length, and feels a little lighter than other mascaras. I use it as a day mascara, for a slightly more natural look.
21/05/2019
The best mascara
As a qualified make up artist I have used lots of products, this by far is the best mascara to lengthen and thicken your naturally lashes. I always recommend it and would never use any other as it wouldn’t suffice
03/05/2019
Natural lashes
I have naturally long lashes and this mascara evenly spaced my lashes, with a light coating of mascara that wasn’t runny or clumpy, leaving a natural feathered look. I think anyone with shorter lashes or anyone wanting volume may not find this is the best option for them!
03/05/2019
Wow mascara!
Honestly it is one of the best mascaras I ever used.It makes lashes look fuller and longer , and perfectly separated. It does not stick lashes together and the formula is long lasting so it doesn't smudge under your eyes. Also the price is very affordable. I love max factor mascaras a lot !!
25/04/2019
Old faithful
I will always tey new mascaras or pffers, however I always go back to this one! Nothing has cone close to it for me, not too clumpy or wet, and qorks great on my hooded eyes.
24/04/2019
Nice
I liked the mascara and texture of lashes after applying but unfortunately not for my sensitive eyes. Wish i could have longer time to experience how good it is.
24/04/2019
Great mascara
I love how well this mascara applies on to your lashes, it doesn't leave them clumped together which is good! It seems to last a lot longer than other brands but I guess it's what you pay for
23/04/2019
Well done Max Factor
You would think this a more expensive brand. Max Factor done really well producing this mascara don’t knock try it first.
09/04/2019
Make my eyes look so big when I applied it as some of the mascaras I have used makes it look like I'm not wearing any and I like a full look. This is more of a day time masscara.
25/03/2019
Glamour
Omg this product is worth any penny its so great your eyelashes look amazing in this masakra am really happy with this masakra
24/03/2019
Delighted
Delighted with this product. The wand has short stiff bristles which comb and separate the lashes as the mascara is applied. Does not smudge under the eye and lasts all day. My new favourite. You won't be disappointed.
22/03/2019
Favourite mascara
This is by far my favourite mascara and I've tried alot being a subscriber to a monthly box! The brush is great, application is easy with no clumps, just the best one I've uses
21/03/2019
Love this
So I’m currently using this mascara and I wish I’d found it sooner. It’s brill!!! The brush is really nice and it’s not clumpy at all... my new favourite. A must have for any make up bag... love love love it 😊
12/03/2019
Love this
I love this mascara. It is so easy to apply, it stays light enough to apply more than one coat, no clumps or sticky eyelashes. Stays in place and looks good from morning through to nighttime. Only downside is you need a good eye makeup remover to take it off.