4 5 0 131 131

10/11/2017
The protein bars are absolutely amazing. It was an added bonus to my workout. However the main problem I had with this protein bar has a slight after taste which was a bit off putting. But the product was great overall.
08/11/2017
I have to say I was very impressed with this protein bar. It was a nice tasting protein bar, not overly chewy but was also very filling. I would definitely buy these again. Compared to other bars I have tried these are up there as one of the best.
08/11/2017
Overall quite nice. Decent flavour they did seem a little grainy after a while, but better than most other protein bars I have tried. Quite filling too, which is handy whilst working shift work as a paramedic, when a filling snack is often required! Would happily have again!
06/11/2017
Was really tasty although very chewy would definitely buy
06/11/2017
It doesn't taste great compared to other protein bars, other friends who tried them agreed. However they did find the nutritional benefits of the bars on par with higher priced items.
01/11/2017
These bars taste so so nice and would 100% recommend. I used them after completing races instead of protein drinks and got to say so much better as smaller and they don’t separate also are ready to go so not farthing around. A++++
01/11/2017
The are really tasty and not too sweet. They also have a good consistency which means they aren't too chewy which can be the case with many other brands.
31/10/2017
Very tasty bars, very nice texture unlike some other high protein bars. I was very surprised at how tasty they were given there low calorie. Over all a very good protein bar
25/10/2017
Protein packed bars which complement a balanced diet and provide adequate nutrients for people partaking in intense sport or 'gymming'. Whilst a great tasting product, I feel it is a filling to the stomach and ideal as an 'on the go' snack which myself and my friends have greatly appreciated. Portion size is great, appealing packaging and overall great flavouring touch. We'd definitely recommend it!
20/10/2017
Having tried plenty of protein bars, this is probably one of the better ones on the market! I received the chocolate brownie flavor, first bite you can taste really taste the chocolate brownie! Although you do get the protein aftertaste with most protein bars, its one of the best out there. maybe try a different flavorful tho
18/10/2017
I thought the bar was quite dense and chewy, it would certainly fill up any gaps between meals. I found the flavour was good, not brilliantly moreish but it was good. I had a bar about 30 minutes before dong some strength training and felt good during my session.
18/10/2017
Decent quality and texture. Not overly chewy like a lot of other brands on the market. Overall - not bad.
16/10/2017
I think MaxiMuscle Promax Chocolate Brownie Protein Bars are a fantastic product! They taste great and I would definitely recommend them.
16/10/2017
Tasted really good and filling. The texture was really nice and it wasn't too sweet
16/10/2017
I enjoyed the brownie and felt it gave me more energy, if I was to change one thing it would be the texture as it was very dense and not at all like a brownie texture. It tasted very good though and filled me up