4 5 0 133 133

09/10/2017
I thought overall although the taste of the product was excellent, compared to previous protein bars I'd tried the texture of this was a little chewy, if not overly displeasing. I have given it a four star though due to it's performance. In recovery, I felt significant difference compared to any protein bar product I'd had in the past and with passable taste, would definitely purchase in future for performance motives.
09/10/2017
I found that these gave me a little energy boost when I had them. Cane in handy for my job As it requires a lot of heavy lifting. The taste was ok. Not my favourite, but if you like chocolate protein shakes. This is one of them in bar form. I prefer strawberry myself
09/10/2017
I found the MaxiMuslce Pormax chocolate brownie protein bar very chewy also wasn't keen on the taste. I don't want to sound too harsh but it’s the worst protein bar I've had to date, didn't taste as chocolate brownie, was very small & texture wasn't right. I wouldn’t buy or recommend this protein bar.
08/10/2017
These were really tasty really chewy and tasted very similar to a chocolate brownie, I felt full after it also ,really nice for training
08/10/2017
As an active military person and daily gym goer protein is essential to my diet. I struggle to find anything with such a high protein content, for this reason I will continue to consume on occasions. I find the texture a little dense, the chocolate flavour sampled is fine to taste, overall it is a good gym snack. After researching the average individual RRP I find it slightly on the pricey side so probably won't purchase or consume daily because of that but it is something I will grab on the go on a more regular basis.
08/10/2017
The maximuscle promax chocolate protein bar actually tasted really good! It tasted a lot more smoother than I was expecting it to and it wasn’t chewy or hard. It wasn’t like their previous bar which was rock solid and hard to bite into. This bar was actually really easy to consume and the texture felt perfect in my mouth. I would usually have a bar 15 mins before my workout to keep me full throughout and boost my energy...
07/10/2017
Great taste and nice texture, the bar is a really nice option for a healthy post-workout snack, with all the benefits of the protein... and it tastes amazing!
05/10/2017
Found it very strange tasting. Definely not like a 'brownie".
03/10/2017
It has great taste. You can feel the orange and the chocolate. There is not mush sugar, it is just right
03/10/2017
As expected they pack a punch in the protein department, this is great for recovery after hitting the gym. Flavour wise, let's be honest they could be better, doesn't taste a lot like a brownie but is a nice chocolate flavour.
03/10/2017
I was very much looking forward to trying out these bars. However, I was hugely disappointed after trying. The texture, and the flavour of the bar is very dry and unpleasant. I struggled finishing the full bar. I handed out the remaining bars to family and friends and they also agreed. Although, the protein content is high, I wouldn't buy this product as I disliked it.
03/10/2017
I found this was one off the best protein bars I have tried. It tasted great and it wasn’t too sickening like I have experience with other protein bars. Overall I would definitely recommend this protein bar ... 5 stars
03/10/2017
I loved the taste of the chocolate brownie bars, just enough for a snack after my workout! Would highly recommend, I can't wait to try out the other flavours on offer :)
02/10/2017
found it to be chewy but very filling after a workout and give me energy back. tried on a few friends mixed reveiws from them. loved it especially when i need a chocolate fix it helps highly recommended
02/10/2017
I found these overall very tasty,with a nice texture and also filling. well worth it.