4 5 0 133 133

29/09/2017
I am used to buy these MaxiMuscle protein bars but not this flavour. I will definitely get them in the future.
29/09/2017
Very stodgy and gave us a funny tummy. Initially tastes ok but very hard to finish one bar!
29/09/2017
Fantastic tasting guilt free snack will all the nutritional goodness I need to supplement my diet. Ideal for a snack throughout the day or post workout. Really nice taste and texture unlike many protein bars on the market.
29/09/2017
Definitely filled the hole after my workout and took the hunger away. Overall the taste was good, although a little heavy. I gave one to my gym partner and he loved it and says he is interested in buying some more. I will continue to use the remaining bars after my workouts. Definitely a good change from protein shakes!!
29/09/2017
These Bars are tasty and perfect for keeping in your kit bag. I wish the carb content was lower but I will definitely be buying more and recommending to my mates
29/09/2017
Great flavour, nice high protein on the go snack. Just the right size. Definetly one of the tastiest protein bars we have tried. Highly Recommended.
29/09/2017
Taste very good. The texture could be a little less hard
29/09/2017
I like the idea of them but they were a bit dry. I have tried flapjack previously too
29/09/2017
Have had promax bars in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed them, first time had tried the chocolate brownie one though and would highly recommend it if you like the promax bars.
29/09/2017
These bars were very tasty and filling I would recommend to others, they are a good snack in between meals
29/09/2017
Could get past the taste of them, they taste Vile. Passed on to 3 friends when I finally received the 5th bar, 2 of the boys hated the taste and couldn't therefore enjoy them. The 3rd however thought they tasted pleasant and enjoyed it so had the 2nd bar intended for myself.
29/09/2017
To be honest was expecting a dull, bland flavour not much of anything going on with your taste buds, how wrong I was these are great tasting and leave you amazed at how good they taste
14/09/2017
This is a test review in order to see if home tester club properly syndicates to power reviews
04/04/2017
I really enjoyed the MaxiMuscle Promax protein bars after my daily workouts. Not only am i getting a great source of protein , I am also getting a delicious post-workout snack! Chocolate Brownie is my favourite flavour so far. I want to try Cookie Dough next!
01/11/2019
lovely snack
Great snack after work out. I bought when on sale and used for some time after going to the gym