4 5 0 23 23 Deliciously light and fluffy mash, made with specially selected potatoes and ready from the microwave in minutes

21/10/2019
Mash
Taste really yummy and a hit with the kids. I would 100% recommend and it’s so quick to use
18/10/2019
mashed heaven
excellent so easy magic product on special at coles 1/2 price
09/05/2019
Lets get Mashed
This is ok if your a busy mum or person and want mash in a hurry as long as you add lots and lots of butter and pepper its almost like homemade. It is soft and fluffy has no nasty lumps and if you have the time use a mash ricer to get the extra smoothness you want. Can be done but will never really beat proper homemade mash. I do always have it in my freezer just in case I am in a rush like I am always so yes comes in very handy.
22/10/2018
Fluffy like clouds
I got this for my grandchild for quick and easy mash , she absolutely loves this mash she calls it fluffy clouds for tea at nannas house . If it’s a hit with my girl it’s a hit with me .
05/10/2018
Omg these were delicious, so quick and easy, not 1 of my family could believe they were frozen! Why can I no longer find this in shops??
14/08/2018
Quick and easy to use and nice flavor to it. The portion sizes are more than enough for a large family.
03/04/2018
Its ok for a quick and convenient if you our in a hurry but wouldnt be a product on my weekly shopping list
25/03/2018
I always love to have a ready made mash as a backup (yep, i can be lazy) and this one is great. It's quick to prepare and just good to have on standby. Nothing's going to be as good as freshly prepared mash but this does come close and certainly comes in handy.
07/11/2017
My girls love this mash, it is buttery and very smooth. It is so convenient as it only take a few minutes in the microwave and it is ready, perfect for a quick dinner in the week!!
19/05/2017
i always have a bag of mash in the freezer, it is handy to have in if you need mash in a hurry or if it is just for one person and you cant be bothered to peel potatoes. It is lovely tadste and smooth, i do add a bit extra butter.
19/05/2017
Really good for quickness, needs more seasoning. Would be good if it was available as a cheesy mash too...
14/05/2017
its ok but why would you buy it its easy mash potato's and will work out cheaper
26/10/2018
never try it or heard of it be for it looks yummy id like to try it thank you.
23/09/2017
I have brought this and it’s quick and easy. Just a little blend as I add seasoning and sometimes cheese. Good though especially when you don’t have time to make mash. It’s soft and lump free.
26/06/2017
Ive never seen frozen mash potatoes before so this has to be a product I'd like to try