4.4 5 0 17 17 Ridged for maximum flavour, Prepared with sunflower oil, Suitable for vegetarians

14/07/2019
Taste amazing
This a ready nice, I tend to make this as a snack along with a dip. Can't get enough of these.
26/03/2018
Great taste of cheese my oldest loves his cheese and I he could he would have all the time
31/12/2017
Good crispy chip with a hint of cheese. Cook well with a crispy outside and fluffy inside.
15/04/2017
These things a pretty good taste great was no disappointed and they are nice thick size wedges
08/12/2016
My kids love homemade wedges I saw these and thought I would give them a try. My kids loved them they cooked really well and were very tasty, my husband even ate them. Great product added them to my online shopping favourites.
07/12/2016
Nacho Cheese tends to be good on most things and these are no exception. A winning combination.
06/12/2016
I bought these from Farm foods and they were really good.Only thing that's annoying is the different sizes of wedges.Large ones obviously take longer to cook and meantime the small ones get overcooked.
26/10/2018
never try it or heard of it be for but it looks yummy id like to try a free sample thank you.
14/01/2017
I have not tried these but they look really nice think they would go with a good salsa dip
11/12/2016
Would love to try these iv only eaten nachos and cheese once so would like to try them again
10/12/2016
These look so good, haven't seen them on my local supermarket yet though, definitely keeping my eyes open for these because can't wait to try them.
09/12/2016
The package looks good. I read mixed reviews. How cheesy are they and would they have that fake cheese taste?
06/12/2016
nice and crispy smooth potatoes easy to bake in the oven goes well with chicken of battered fish can apply sauces like tomatoes sour cream bbQ
05/12/2016
Really want t to try these pls I love mcCain and lurrrvvveeee nachos
05/12/2016
I love mccain products, and love nacho cheese so would really love to give these a try!