4.4 5 0 47 47 Sweet potato fried in a crispy coating.
McCain Sweet Potato Fries

15/02/2020
Yummy!
One of my favourite McCain brands. Goes very well with a bit of steak! :)
06/02/2020
These are very nice and taste better than the ones I try and do myself, they have a bit if churn has to them and don’t go to mushy like some other males! Definitely try them!
06/02/2020
Kids loved them
In an attempt to provide a more varied diet, I tried these for my kids tea and they loved them. A nice alternative to chips and other potato products. I would recommend them if you have fussy eaters at home 😊
28/01/2020
Watch cooking times
Tasty but you need to watch the cooking time as they will go from soft to burnt - other than that nice.
14/01/2020
wont crisp
I have tried these on a few occasions as thought I was cooking wrong and do love a good sweet potato fries, but no matter what they dont really crisp at all go from soggy to burnt, such a shame as flavour is good, also small bag really for price
06/01/2020
Nice if cooked correctly
The first time I cooked these they were quite soggy so I put them in a bit longer and they ended up burnt. But they still tasted ok
07/12/2019
Sweet potatoes fries
Loving these! I tend to make my own however when the time is pressing, I tend to turn to McCains. Full of flavour, crispy on the outside, just perfect. Perfect for the over, not so great for an actifry as they tend to turn to mash.
24/11/2019
Delicious!
A really delicious and easy to make bag of fries, I love sweet potatoes! The flavour is really nice! Make sure to put down some baking paper though as it tends to stick to foil and be hard to remove though.
16/11/2019
McCain sweet potato fries
I was excited to try these but was disappointed. They were quite oily and tasted greasy which was below my expectations as I invisaged they would be healthy. Think I'll stick to making my own
03/11/2019
attacked yuk
Absolutely a no no for me my son dished these up for my dinner with a lovely roast and ruined my night sick in my mouth never again
26/10/2019
Sweet Potato Fries
These are lovely cooked in an air fryer. Very tasty and crispy.
24/10/2019
Disappointed
I bought these for the first time the other day and was quite disappointed, they aren’t as good as Aldi version, I generally make my own but got these for ease and it was a shame
15/10/2019
Improved recipe
They seem to have improved the recipe and flavour, but still not as crispy as I would like
26/09/2019
McCain Sweet Potato fries
I am a great fan of sweet potato products! I found that the fries dried out quite a bit in the oven, and weren't very crispy! The amount in the pack didn't seem enough either, and really were only enough for one meal.
15/09/2019
Great change
What a wonderful change to potato fries. They have so much more taste. Lovely and crispy with a sweetness that makes the meal so much more interesting. Before these I've only had the wedges but they are so heavy in comparison. Great for a light bite or a side dish. Try something a little different, I really enjoyed.