4.6 5 0 35 35 Sweet potato fried in a crispy coating.

15/10/2019
Improved recipe
They seem to have improved the recipe and flavour, but still not as crispy as I would like
26/09/2019
McCain Sweet Potato fries
I am a great fan of sweet potato products! I found that the fries dried out quite a bit in the oven, and weren't very crispy! The amount in the pack didn't seem enough either, and really were only enough for one meal.
15/09/2019
Great change
What a wonderful change to potato fries. They have so much more taste. Lovely and crispy with a sweetness that makes the meal so much more interesting. Before these I've only had the wedges but they are so heavy in comparison. Great for a light bite or a side dish. Try something a little different, I really enjoyed.
09/09/2019
Quick side or meal depends on you
Bought for the end of summer event at our church. Flew off the table. the children couldnt get enough which meant that the adults missed out. Best thing about this was that no condiments were needed. Have bought a few more packs over the summer and its on our grocery delivery arriving on thursday> Go out and get some.
01/09/2019
Great taste
My daughter asked me to purchase these as had some sweet potato fries whilst eating out.they have a great taste and texture also healthy I buy on a regularly bacis.
25/07/2019
Healthy fry- days 😊
Really surprised that this product after preparation has good taste. It is healthier than standard French fries and at the same time is suitable for diabetic people. I usually prepare it in oven so it's contain less calories than the standard frying method. 👍🏻
17/05/2019
so good!
really love these, sometimes find some brands dont taste quite right but these are amazing
22/04/2019
Really Nice
We have switched from eating potato fries to sweet potato fries. These are really nice. They cook well, crispy outside and fluffy inside. More expensive than normal fries but healthier and tasty.
07/02/2019
Great addition to your freezer
I have enjoyed sweet potatoes during the last 10 years. Specially in the oven as an alternative to normal chips. So easy to prepare. Loving the taste. Healthy alternative. A must have
22/01/2019
Love these
I love sweet potato and these are perfect, not too thick and they go nice and crunchy. Would recommend
04/10/2018
Made a change
Bought these as a change and often make my own so wondered how they compared. Lovely fresh sweet potato but they do have a crispy coating and am pretty sure they are not so healthy for you due to this. I would love these again , they are very moreish but not for the ones on a diet.
11/07/2018
Easy to cook and tastes amazing, well done McCain for another fab product.
18/04/2018
Yummy differant used as partof my diet instead off chips.crispy on the outside.yes i would recommend these
04/04/2018
As always Mc Cains have done it again. Really sweet and tasty, great with a hot spicy burger.
26/03/2018
These are great, my go-to sweet potato fries if I'm not making homemade. They're thinner and crispier than most others you can buy frozen, but they do need a high temp and to be in for a little longer than the packet says to get a good crisp on the outside. I'd say that sweet potato as a whole are creamier on the inside, though, so they're not crunchy like regular potato fries. The flavour is great, and you get a lot in the bag! I have them once a week or so, a good staple