4.5 5 0 32 32 Here at McCain we're a family owned foods company and we know good, honest food tastes best. That's why we keep things simple. We're passionate about potatoes and our farmers who grow them. Our farmers are the extension of our McCain family and we have worked with some of them for over 3 generations. With the finest crops, we always cut from whole potatoes and prepare with love and care using real, simple ingredients and no artificial colours or preservatives. Made from delicious potatoes for everyone to enjoy!

05/03/2019
Tasty
These make a nice change from chips. Nicely spiced and very tasty. Easy to cook and good value.
14/01/2019
nice bit of spice
Nice sweetness. They were very filling and good quality. Great size for family sharing
12/10/2018
so gooood
they’re so yummy, and taste so good. easy to cook best ones are the crispy ones
06/08/2018
McCain wedges with Cajun spice is great for those Saturday nights in as a side to your meal. They taste really nice with an excellent fluffy center in each wedge and the spice is enough to satisfy your flavour needs. Would recommend having this with your favourite sauces to get the most out of these wedges.
26/03/2018
McCain wedges are great all the different flavours we love them all in our house
25/03/2018
These make a lovely change from normal potato wedges. Very tasty. Family love them.
17/03/2018
We love these! They make a good alternative to fries when looking for a simple accompaniment - more substantial and less oily than most frozen potato products. Really good with salsa and melted cheese on top! :)
15/02/2018
Very good and tasty sweet potato wedges, and a just love spicy food .Great for dinner with a roasted chicken. Easy to cook crispy my family loved
12/02/2018
My family tried these out last week and they are a big hit! Really tasty and much nicer being sweet potato instead of just normal potato, it definitely adds to the great taste. Easy to cook and great that you oven cook them as I don’t like to fry food for my family.
12/02/2018
These are really delicious. Evenly coated in flavouring and easy to cook. Recommend with salmon fillets!
25/01/2018
TASTY AND NOT OVERPOWERED WITH SPICES. NICE CHANGE FROM REGULAR POTATOES
23/01/2018
easy to cook, very nice presentation, rich flavours...it´s perfect for dinner meal, to expand the taste of both kids and adults. sweet potato is gold in my kitchen.
23/01/2018
If you want these crunchy they take longer to cook than it says on the bag. Once cooked they taste delicious and are great as part of a meal or on their own
07/12/2017
These are delicious and much more tasty than normal chips. Quick and easy to cook too
07/12/2017
They are easy to cook and taste good, my family enjoyed it very much.