4.5 5 0 90 90 Crinkled chips with full on chip shop flavours, Suitable for vegetarians

16/10/2019
These are my favourite crisp of all time. Very tasty
Just ok
I love chip shop curry sauce and I’ve tried several different varieties this product is not one of my favourite in flavour. It’s ok.
Not for me
I love chip shop curry but these didn’t deliver for me. They were ok and did taste alright but not as I’d expected. Without sampling a range of chip shop curry sauce from around the county I’m not sure they’d get the flavour bang on!
15/10/2019
lovely crisps
taste like the real thing, deffo 5 star, mouths watering just thinking about it
15/10/2019
These crisps are delicious - they really do taste like chip shop chips with curry sauce. The crunchy bite is enough to curb any craving and I love the ridges too. I would 100% recommend trying these. A good flavour for adults and teenagers!
14/10/2019
My favourite crisps! They are crunchy and full of flavour. I really like the shape of them too, it tastes exactly like a curried chip.
14/10/2019
These are a really tasty packet of crisps and expect nothing less from macoys as they make good crisps
Curry flavoured crisps?!
I was so excited to try these when I saw them for sale in the store. The packet stood out on the shelf, being bold and bright. I opened the pack and they smelt great. I popped one eagerly into my mouth but was disappointed with the taste. They aren't what I expected. Would I buy them again. No.
Tasty snack
Love the taste of these, taste just like chip shop curry or as close to as I could imagine. can get some fairly good deals on prices with these too when there on offer. I’d recommend these to anyone who loves curry flavour.
Amazing!
I only found these in motorway services a couple of times but they are totally amazing! Really good chip shop curry flavour and good texture. I would recommend them and I keep looking out for them!
Good crunch, excellent flavour
When I first saw these crisps I was intrigued by the flavour, and I have to say I was not disappointed at all, they have an excellent taste that is very moorish and the crunch is supremely satisfying. Only criticism is the bag is quite small compared to other crisp brands.
Crunchy curry
I really enjoyed these! Wasn't 100% sure when I got them but really was impressed
Ok
The crunch to the crisp is good and the size of the crisp is a good size in your mouth however the flavour is very much there but slightly too spicy strong for my tastebuds they are nice but to overpowering.
Something different
I don’t usually choose McCoy’s but I took a chance on this flavour and I was very surprised It had a god authentic flavour of chip shop curry Highly recommended for anybody who fancies something different
Nice alternative flavour
Not my first choice of flavoured crisps, but these were very nice. Crisps had a sort of melt in your mouth crunch to them and great flavour. Little too spicy for me, and prefer the other flavours