4.5 5 0 207 207 Crinkled chips with full on chip shop flavours, Suitable for vegetarians
McCoy's Chip Shop Curry Sauce

19/01/2020
Moorish
These crisps have a distinct flavour, they are so real to the flavouring of chip shop curry! Very moorish could have ate a big pack
11/01/2020
Good crisps
I love to buy McCoy's chips, my partner loved this chip chop curry sauce flavor, I personally prefer traditional salty crisps. Will definitely buy it again
09/01/2020
Loved the shape
Tastes just like traditional chip shop sauce and cut like chips which I really liked. They were very moreish and I easily found myself eating the whole packet in one.
08/01/2020
Very tasty
|Really tasty, great texture too. Overall a good crisp. Flavour does taste like chip shop curry sauce a little sweet too and lots of flavour.
07/01/2020
Get in ma belly!
Love these McCoy's Crisps. Bursting with an authentic chip shop flavour... what's not to like! I dont see them in the shops often enough!
06/01/2020
I can;t get these chips
I have bought these in the UK and they are realIy nice my husband likes the curry flavour and I like the sea salt ones but I Live on the Isle of Man and we only have 1 Tesco and they will not stock them. they say not enough people want to buy. I have tried to buy direct but with no avail.so if you can buy them please enjoy, I hope that when I go to the UK shopping they will have enough stock.
30/12/2019
Best crisps I’ve tasted in a long time
These crisps have a very strong flavour and taste exactly like curry sauce. They also have a unique long shape to them which adds to the experience. Would recommend!
14/12/2019
, 💪💪
Very tasty chips, which also have a good taste😁😁😁
13/12/2019
Soo good!
Lovely flavour absolutely love these so tasty may not be to everyones taste but they are definitely a nice curry taste
09/12/2019
Great flavour
Loved the flavour but the shape makes it impossibke not to hurt yoyr mouth with the sharp edges. I would prefer these in a normal crisp shape
03/12/2019
Yuck
I hated the flavour of these crisps and find them far too hard, I’ll stick to my normal walkers crisps. I prefer traditional flavoured crisps and would definitely not buy these again.
29/11/2019
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
These are crisp heaven!!! They are so Moorish and the flavour is spot on too!!
27/11/2019
Just soo good
My wife came home with these a while ago now and ive never looked back. I am a self acclaimed crisp addict i just love them ad the flavour on these is exactly as it says on the packet. A very flavoursome tasty crisp that has a good bite to it too they also do the salt and vinegar ones too that are equally as good so much so that they make a regular appearance in our shopping weekly.
22/11/2019
Amazeballs
Omg I just love these crisps. Shaped like a chip the flavour is on point not to much not to little only downside is when the packets empty.
20/11/2019
tasty
overall fantastic baked crisp rather than greasy fried. the flavour is fantastic and the crisps have plenty on them