4.3 5 0 158 158 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

19/10/2019
Great but not perfect. Guacamole recommended or some hot chilli salsa .
11/10/2019
Good shape and taste
I liked the shape of these, and they are robust enough to stand a thick dip! The flavour is good, but not overpowering.
10/10/2019
Great new idea
I love the shape and texture of these - due to their shape they do not get broken up in the bag like other crisps. And although I preferred the chicken flavour in them, I would still buy this if it were unavailable
09/10/2019
Muchos
These are nice & crispy & nice flavour. Very light & moreish
08/10/2019
Delish
First came across these when they were all reduced to clear in my local morrisons. This was before I'd seen them advertised anywhere and I couldn't yet find them in other shops. Not sure why, but I love a bargain so I grabbed far more packs than I required, and I've bought more since! A little spicy (in the best sense), but intensely cheesey and crunchier than a normal crisp. Delicious to scoff as a standalone crisp or to use with any dips. The bags are quite large and always full, so you get a good bagful for the money. But if you have no self control, this is apparently a bad thing!! Also really good as a substitute for your normal tortilla chips when making a big bowl of nachos!! Can't fault them.
04/10/2019
Really tasty
I love these crisps, they are flavoursome and crunchy and a bit different. They are a fantastic snack while watching a film. But I would like it if they did them in smaller bags, as it is easy to just sit there and eat the whole thing!
01/10/2019
Good taste
I usually like nachos, I tried this and it got a nice taste. You can taste cheese but not too much. I like this snack
30/09/2019
Give them a go
Nice light texture which makes smacking very easy and they have a slight kick that builds the more u eat without being too spicy. And good with some salsa or sour cream. A nice change from my usual chips
29/09/2019
Nachos
These went down well in my house with every one but me. My fiancé and 3 year old loved them I prefer normal cheesy Doritos.
29/09/2019
I absolutley love these! I could quite happily eat a whole bag! They have so much flavour and they are super crunchy! These are most definitely one of my favourites when picking my snacks! The bag is usually pretty full aswell so you get plenty! Ideal for sharing and the kids love them too!
23/09/2019
Yummy, leaves you wanting more.
These are certainly a different texture and shape to the normal crisp. We found them in our household absolutely yummy. I purchased them when they were on an introductory offer but will definitely be buying on a more regular basis. Great flavour, great taste.
18/09/2019
Can eat a whole bag
These are really nice but as a treat! the crisps are so full of great taste and the crunch is perfect. You couldn't sit and eat a whole bag in one sitting but great for when you are grazing and want something salty rather than sweet.
15/09/2019
Muchos
Oh my, so moreish packet gone before I know it. Have tried 2 of the 3 flavours.
12/09/2019
Hmmm..
I was really enticed by the packaging of these crisps as they are so colourful but I was disappointed. They tasted so bland. Safe to say I haven't bought another packet since.
11/09/2019