4.3 5 0 171 171 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!
Mccoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese

07/01/2020
Over flavoured
Lovely crunchy snack but the flavouring is very strong
06/01/2020
Scrummy!
I love these new crisps. Great taste and a lovely crunchy texture. We had them at Christmas and great shape for dunking in dips too. Not too many in the bag though and go quickly so quite expensive. Will be looking out for them when they are on offer and stocking up!
06/01/2020
Cheesey
Great rich nacho cheese flavour that packs a punch, nice and crunchy with a unique shaped crisp. Only pproblem isthey are quite expensive compared to other crisps so its worth looking out for offers on these tasty bags.
03/01/2020
So tasty!
These are my new favourite crisp! They are packed full of flavour the only trouble is the size of the bag as I can easily eat them all! They are so mooreish! Lush with a dip too!
14/11/2019
Full of flavour
I was very surprised buy these nacho crisps, I expected them to be very dry and flavourless but to my surprise the were one of the tastiest snacks I've had in some time. After I first tried them I went out again the next day to buy more. The bags are big enough to share (if you want!). A firm favourite these days.
14/11/2019
For all the cheese lovers!
Got these in for a Saturday night when you want something to nibble on. We enjoyed these nachos with salsa and extra cheese to dip in. Will buy these again for sure :) 10/10 from ys
12/11/2019
Muchos
I bought these wanting to like them as we love crackers/dorito type snacks in our household. Whilst the texture of the crisps were good, unfortunately there was an unpleasant aftertaste that I just couldn't get past
06/11/2019
Not A Fan
Im the biggest crips junkie EVER, but i didnt like these very much. Theyre too thick to be a crisp and too much flavour going on and im normally a huge fan of flavouring on crisps as most other brands of crisps are quiet bland but McCoys are quite the opposite. Wont be repurchasing these theyre too over powering
29/10/2019
Oh Yum !
Oh boy these were scrummy. Loved the crunchy texture and they were full of flavour too. Very moorish.
25/10/2019
Love love love
These are soooo good. They have a nice flavour, a good crunch and have a different texture to normal crisps.
24/10/2019
Nice
These are pretty good, ice flavour and I like the texture, the other flavours are good too
22/10/2019
Perfect snack for gatherings
I really love these crisps, they go perfect with dip so are great for gatherings or evenings where you don't fancy much to eat. The only thing that knocks a point off is the price point, I believe they are around £2 not on promotion which I think is a bit pricey, so I wait until they go on offer.
21/10/2019
they are really nice cheese taste
i really like these news muchos crisps , especially nacho cheese taste. taste is very rich, shape of crisp is easy to share, and overall this has a great taste for a snack. highly recommended
19/10/2019
Great but not perfect. Guacamole recommended or some hot chilli salsa .
11/10/2019
Good shape and taste
I liked the shape of these, and they are robust enough to stand a thick dip! The flavour is good, but not overpowering.