4.2 5 0 176 176 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!
Mccoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese

10/03/2020
Pretty good
Really nice snack with a good strong flavour. Only thing is I found them to be quite greasy? I would buy them again thought definitely.
06/03/2020
McCoy's machoos
I truthfully wasnt keen on this crisps didnt like the texture ir the flavour
26/02/2020
Lovely cheese flavored crisps
Normally I don't like cheese flavored food, but these were really nice. They did not taste cheap and nasty like some cheese flavored products. You could really taste the cheese, but it wasn't overpowering. I would highly recommend them.
06/02/2020
Nice snack
I found these and was pleasantly surprise with how nice they are! They’re so moorish and you can find yourself eating the whole bag
04/02/2020
Lots of flavour
Lovely and crunchy, lots of cheese flavour. Go lovely with a spicy salsa dip or even sour cream dip. Packaging very good and clear, easy to spot in a supermarket. Would like more choice of flavours.
07/01/2020
Over flavoured
Lovely crunchy snack but the flavouring is very strong
06/01/2020
Scrummy!
I love these new crisps. Great taste and a lovely crunchy texture. We had them at Christmas and great shape for dunking in dips too. Not too many in the bag though and go quickly so quite expensive. Will be looking out for them when they are on offer and stocking up!
06/01/2020
Cheesey
Great rich nacho cheese flavour that packs a punch, nice and crunchy with a unique shaped crisp. Only pproblem isthey are quite expensive compared to other crisps so its worth looking out for offers on these tasty bags.
03/01/2020
So tasty!
These are my new favourite crisp! They are packed full of flavour the only trouble is the size of the bag as I can easily eat them all! They are so mooreish! Lush with a dip too!
14/11/2019
Full of flavour
I was very surprised buy these nacho crisps, I expected them to be very dry and flavourless but to my surprise the were one of the tastiest snacks I've had in some time. After I first tried them I went out again the next day to buy more. The bags are big enough to share (if you want!). A firm favourite these days.
14/11/2019
For all the cheese lovers!
Got these in for a Saturday night when you want something to nibble on. We enjoyed these nachos with salsa and extra cheese to dip in. Will buy these again for sure :) 10/10 from ys
12/11/2019
Muchos
I bought these wanting to like them as we love crackers/dorito type snacks in our household. Whilst the texture of the crisps were good, unfortunately there was an unpleasant aftertaste that I just couldn't get past
06/11/2019
Not A Fan
Im the biggest crips junkie EVER, but i didnt like these very much. Theyre too thick to be a crisp and too much flavour going on and im normally a huge fan of flavouring on crisps as most other brands of crisps are quiet bland but McCoys are quite the opposite. Wont be repurchasing these theyre too over powering
29/10/2019
Oh Yum !
Oh boy these were scrummy. Loved the crunchy texture and they were full of flavour too. Very moorish.
25/10/2019
Love love love
These are soooo good. They have a nice flavour, a good crunch and have a different texture to normal crisps.