4.3 5 0 167 167 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

02/08/2019
Disappointed
Bought these crisps to try and was extremely disappointed. They tasted like cardboard
01/08/2019
wowsers!!
bought these as they were on promotion!! they are gorgeous. lovely texture, flavour and crunch. definitely worth buying even for normal price!
23/07/2019
Make sure you exercise
I love these so much so I only buy them when I have worked hard at the gym for the week! They are bursting with flavour, crunchy, keep really well (if you have the control to leave them down!). I really am obsessed with them...
23/07/2019
A different take on tortillas
I thought I would try these as a alternative to tortillas and I'm glad I did, the flavour was to my liking as was the texture, the only complaint of sorts is that the packet I had was a bit to greasy for my liking, I don't know if this is a one of, I will have to try another pack!
18/07/2019
Very different!!
I love the texture of these ! not what I expected at all - these are incredibly crisp and crunchy. Super cheesy taste not artificial it literally tastes like you have a mouth full of delicious cheeeeeeeeeese NOM
Cheesy
A nice different savoury snack, yummy flavour, taste like a cheesy pizza, strong taste but not too overpowering. Could improve this product by filling the bags more as not many nachos in a bag
Crunchy and cheesy
Definitely cheesy. If you like cheesy crisps give these a go. They are so crunchy and tasty.
Muchos mcoy crisps
I had purchased this product, I thought because of the shape an the texure it would be interesting. So I found that it was nice but the flavour was unusual .
08/07/2019
Best crisps ever!
Was just about to recommend these for people to try and they came up on my screen! How funny,but I'm glad someone else found them.tried all three flavours but the nacho cheese is out of this world amazing!!!! If you hadn't tried these,u are missing out,packed with flavour and folded for extra flavour,all equally covered ,perfect texture!!! The petrol garage near my house sells them,and we keep buying them all!!! Hope these stay around for good!!!
08/07/2019
Ok...
I usually love crisps like this, but for me they really didnt do it. The taste is very salty and fake cheese tasting...i liked how crunchy they were but maybe a different flavour next time. For the price...not worth it!
07/07/2019
The best snack I’ve ever had, couldn’t stop eating them
I Love These!
Really can't get enough of these, they're great! On first opinions we thought they were a bit smaller than the advert made them out to be and for some reason expected them to be a little more 'potato crisp' and less air in the middle very hollow but the taste is so addicting, shame they're a bit expensive. 100% recommended though! :)
Awesome
Fabulous, crave more.....super crunchy, lovely flavour. But soon expensive, come on producers you'd sell more if it was cheaper.
Very Morerish
Cannot get enough of this, when it on offer in local supermarket i stock up. I have tried all 3 flavours but this one is the best. Bigger bag would go down a treat.
04/07/2019
Very Delicious but a bit too fake cheesy
Amazing shape, fits right into your mouth and a good level of crunchiness too. Loved this flavour but found they were a little bit too cheesy for my liking, I preferred the sour cream and onion flavour over these ones. I would defo recommend trying this one and the Sour Cream flavour aswell