4.3 5 0 167 167 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

03/07/2019
Crisps
My friend had a bbq and told m to try and I Thought they would be better. They have ok flavours thought there would be more to it to be honest but still ok I would say.
02/07/2019
A must try
These are a must if you are entertaining as they are perfect for dips. There is a just enough flavour to complement and not overpower the flavour of your dip.
02/07/2019
Nice for a change
Tried these as they were new but not keen on ghe flavour. I think if you're a cheese flavour fan then these would definitely hit the spot. I liked the shape of these as it added more crunch. Would like to try in a different flavour.
Unique
After only really eating Doritos I decided to try these and they were so nice! Complete different texture and tasty, they were a bit too salty for me, that’s the only reason for not rating it 5 stars! Overall thought a really nice snack!
Muchos
Really really nice loved this so much didn't last long as they were so delicious definitely buying again
Nachos delight
Love these cheesy nachos. Great with a dip or on their own.
28/06/2019
So tasty
Muchos are delicious, ideal for sharing but even better when you have them all to yourself. The flavour is, in my opinion, just right, not powdery and doesn't have so much flavouring that it clings to your fingers yet the flavour is there.
26/06/2019
Loved the nacho cheese flavour. I thought they would be to crunchy but are perfect. Would recommend
25/06/2019
Yum!
Loved these! Great as a snack and an alternative to crisps.
25/06/2019
Filling
Tried these a month ago. Taste and texture of these are really nice. Nice flavours
New design good taste
Enjoyable cheesy snack, good alternative to standard crisps. Original shape which gives an added feature of this tasty snack.
Worth the pennies
Im currently eating healthy but bought these as nibbles for guests for a social event, safe to say they never got them and i didnt need my dinner that night
Very nice
Great for sharing. Lovely crunch texture, strong flavour but not over powering. Nice with dips.
20/06/2019
Mucho snacks at friends bbq
Loved them my friend got them as snacks at a bbq, my children liked them too.
17/06/2019
Lovely
These are really flavoursome the texture is different to crisps they are beautiful just nice to see something different these are presented well and the design matches the product perfectly I would recommend