4.3 5 0 171 171 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!
Mccoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese

I Love These!
Really can't get enough of these, they're great! On first opinions we thought they were a bit smaller than the advert made them out to be and for some reason expected them to be a little more 'potato crisp' and less air in the middle very hollow but the taste is so addicting, shame they're a bit expensive. 100% recommended though! :)
Awesome
Fabulous, crave more.....super crunchy, lovely flavour. But soon expensive, come on producers you'd sell more if it was cheaper.
Very Morerish
Cannot get enough of this, when it on offer in local supermarket i stock up. I have tried all 3 flavours but this one is the best. Bigger bag would go down a treat.
04/07/2019
Very Delicious but a bit too fake cheesy
Amazing shape, fits right into your mouth and a good level of crunchiness too. Loved this flavour but found they were a little bit too cheesy for my liking, I preferred the sour cream and onion flavour over these ones. I would defo recommend trying this one and the Sour Cream flavour aswell
03/07/2019
Crisps
My friend had a bbq and told m to try and I Thought they would be better. They have ok flavours thought there would be more to it to be honest but still ok I would say.
02/07/2019
A must try
These are a must if you are entertaining as they are perfect for dips. There is a just enough flavour to complement and not overpower the flavour of your dip.
02/07/2019
Nice for a change
Tried these as they were new but not keen on ghe flavour. I think if you're a cheese flavour fan then these would definitely hit the spot. I liked the shape of these as it added more crunch. Would like to try in a different flavour.
Unique
After only really eating Doritos I decided to try these and they were so nice! Complete different texture and tasty, they were a bit too salty for me, that’s the only reason for not rating it 5 stars! Overall thought a really nice snack!
Muchos
Really really nice loved this so much didn't last long as they were so delicious definitely buying again
Nachos delight
Love these cheesy nachos. Great with a dip or on their own.
28/06/2019
So tasty
Muchos are delicious, ideal for sharing but even better when you have them all to yourself. The flavour is, in my opinion, just right, not powdery and doesn't have so much flavouring that it clings to your fingers yet the flavour is there.
26/06/2019
Loved the nacho cheese flavour. I thought they would be to crunchy but are perfect. Would recommend
25/06/2019
Yum!
Loved these! Great as a snack and an alternative to crisps.
25/06/2019
Filling
Tried these a month ago. Taste and texture of these are really nice. Nice flavours
24/06/2019
New design good taste
Enjoyable cheesy snack, good alternative to standard crisps. Original shape which gives an added feature of this tasty snack.