4.3 5 0 131 131 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

21/05/2019
Recommend!
Bought these in a few flavours when they first came out, absolutely gorgeous and have repurchased a few times. Very nice with dips.
20/05/2019
Good taste and great for partys
Taste nice but can leave your mouth very dry after just a few. Great for use as a side at party’s with cream cheese
Taste of Mexico
These are a really tasty alternative to the usual crisps and tortillas. Perfect for dipping !
20/05/2019
The McCoys Muchos taste delicious, I love cheesey crisps and these didn't let me down. They have a bit of a kick to them and they come in other flavours too. We bought these for a buffet and served them in a bowl, they all got eaten so it is a thumbs up from us.
So yummy
Wasn't expecting to much when I bought these but they are lovely couldnt out the packet Down!!
really tasty
Bought these crisps last month and could not stop eating them! So more-ish and if you love cheese like me then definitely worth a buy!
Yummy !
With a nice bottle of wine, my husband and I polished off a bag of these ! Crunchy and full of flavour😀
18/05/2019
Mcoy done a great job with this product. The texture is really crunchy and its so flavoursome. 2 bags were gone in no time.
18/05/2019
Not so cheesy
A little disappointed with these, I bought them for a Mexican night but most ended up in the bin. They had a fake cheesy flavour that was not the best.
17/05/2019
Lovely
Lovely crisps! full of flavour and have to finish the full bag once opened. 'Nacho cheese' are not my favourite flavour but these are available in a few other flavours also.
17/05/2019
Muchos
Absolutely love these crisps. They are jam packed with flavour and are so moreish. I have shared these with my family and friends and we all agreed how yummy they were
16/05/2019
Love these
Omg I love these what a fab tasty snack. I love Doritos anyway but I enjoy the difference in these. They are very crispy and snap easily pack a punch in flavour aswel will be buying again
Good snack
Just had these for a snack I like them. They have a tiny kick but really packing with flavour worth the purchase
Nice crisps
These crisps are lovely, they're really thick and crunchy. They're cheesy but with a kick. I literally ate the whole bag because I couldn't stop! But after my mouth was on fire. To be fair I'm rubbish with spices, a korma makes me sweat!
poor
I was very upset with the lack of taste in these crisps