4.3 5 0 131 131 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

14/05/2019
Not So Cheesy
I was expecting true crunch and a lovely cheesy finger licking tang. I did not get that. It was a very weak tasting chip. Not spicy or punchy at all. The chip itself was quite dense. Bad bag, maybe, but I think I will stick to Doritos.
Cheap Doritos
I enjoyed this product but they really do taste like cheap cheese Doritos. Can get the same flavour from Aldi’s own brand tortilla chips. Chilli ones are much nicer. If you want the cheese flavour, I’d recommend just getting Doritos.
Nice
Very nice and tasty the kids loved them too, will definitely getting them again.
Different
Not for me a very different product worth a try but very peculiar taste
12/05/2019
Yummy!
These are so nice. It's hard to put them down once you've started! Highly recommend these to anyone. Different to anything I've had before. Full of flavour, I've had both but cheese is the winner.
Not so great
Quite disappointed upon taking my first bite of these, as they have a strange taste, in addition to the cheese, which I honestly cannot describe. They tasted slightly better the deeper you got into the bag, but I certainly wouldn't recommend them or purchase them again
Nacho explosion
The taste explodes on your tongue and fills your mouth with an exciting flavour of cheese.
Nachos
These are so yummy. Crunchy and full of flavour. The cheese flavour my favourite. They are very moreish. Highly recommend.
Really cheesy
These are so moreish once you start, full of flavour decent sized packs will definitely buy again
08/05/2019
A new favourite in our house.
These are so moorish, everybody in our house loves these new treats, the nacho cheese are our favourite.
So Moreish
These crisps are hard to put down! Unbelievably moreish, great flavours and texture. A new must on the shopping list!
Yum
Full of flavour and taste so light can’t wait to try all the other flavours
08/05/2019
Definitely will be in my next shopping basket hit with the family we love nibbles and it was nice to have some thing different
Yummy!!
I tried these thought they were delicious! Not too spicy. Would have liked them to be cheesier. I liked the shape and texture of the crisps.
very tasty and moreish
bought these as i love nachos they were Delicious they had a bit of kick to them as well very moreish would definitely buy them again