4.3 5 0 167 167 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

Favourite snack
I’m addicted to these full on cheese flavoured snack so moorish you can’t stop eating them and a nice texture better than the triangle shaped snack and there great in dips
Loved them!
Taste amazing! Packed full of flavour. We had them instead of popadoms with our home made curry night and they were lovely ❤️ Tastes awesome as a snack or as part of our meal like we did. Had mango chutney chip and a yogurt and mint dip. Definitely recommend these 🥰
scrumdiddlyoshious
these snacks are amazing everyone in our family absolutely loves the so much so that i have to buy them and hide them otherwise they will be gone if your a cheese lover pike myself you will love these theyre a must have
Tasty
Tastes amazing, don’t eat to much at once as can make tounge sore
Tasty.
I bought these for my daughter, she enjoyed them but much prefers the chive ones.
YUMM
I didnt think i would like these and always put off buying but after much persuasion from my other half i finally gave in! i first i though they were a little to strong and not my cup of tea! next minute iv found myself at the bottom of the bag! so addictive!
Too much seasoning
I found that they were caked in far too much powdered seasoning, So we’re very strong, prepare to drink plenty after these - as they make you really thirsty.
McCoy’s nachos
This flavour is ok but I found they have little weird taste, the chive ones are better. Not sure on the texture either but I’m a fussy person lol. Overall I think these could be improved and not as good as I was expecting.
Crunchy Pillows of Flavour
I found these on offer in my local supermarket so couldn't resist buying this flavour and another. The crunchy texture and intense flavour makes you want to eat a full pack all at once. Best with a dip such as sour cream.
Addictive
I picked these up along with the sour cream ones to have with different dinners i.e chilli, tacos, fajitas etc. They are so light and fluffy yet packed with so much flavour. My husband wasn't too sure what they would be like but he's hooked on them now. They're great for a snack or as an accompaniment with dinner. I will continue to buy and hope they bring out more flavours.
Very moreish
I love the texture and the taste of these...slightly addicted
Dangerously Delicious
I thought I’d try a few and suddenly the packet was empty. These are seriously delicious. Nice and thick, crunchy and a great flavour. Only improvement would be a bigger bag!
Full of flavour
I personally love these. So full of flavour and leave you wanting more. I had to stop myself eating the full bag. The actual crisp is very thick and crunchy too. Great snack. Will be great with a dip too.
28/05/2019
The king of crisps!
I have to say these have been crowned my new favourite, they are very mourish sadly once I opened the packet I couldn’t leave them alone definitely a Saturday night treat!😂
26/05/2019
Snacking
Absolutely love these.. so flavoursome and delicious.. enjoyed every bite and the very mild spice made them less boringly cheesy no improvement needed and I would definitely recommend