4.3 5 0 167 167 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

26/05/2019
Full of flavour
Full of flavour in every bite. Hard to put down once opened.very light when eating like little pockets of air.
25/05/2019
Delicious.
Mccoy's Muchos Nacho Cheese. These are so nice, my new favourite crisp, really tasty, also nice with a wee salsa dip, yum .
24/05/2019
Cheesy and fun
I half expected this product to just be another bag of Doritos re branded but how i was so wrong! the flavor is authentic still very artificial obviously but the nacho taste was there and the crunch of the crisp is lovely! overall great snack
23/05/2019
Cheesy and crunchy.
McCoy's have brought something different to the table with these. They are a new texture and are cheesy and crunchy. They are very moreish and are great eating on your own or as nibbles at a party.
different, but nice
very nice. I prefer tortillas for making nachos, but these made a nice change. very moreish.
Dangerously delicious!
As a cheesy crisp lover, I have to say these are one of the better packets, full of bursting flavours and texture. The cheese flavour doesn't dry your mouth out like other similar crisps and these even have a slight kick to them to make them even more addictive. Very dangerous if you are sat with the whole bag and little self control - lovely crisps!
Recommend!
Bought these in a few flavours when they first came out, absolutely gorgeous and have repurchased a few times. Very nice with dips.
20/05/2019
Good taste and great for partys
Taste nice but can leave your mouth very dry after just a few. Great for use as a side at party’s with cream cheese
Taste of Mexico
These are a really tasty alternative to the usual crisps and tortillas. Perfect for dipping !
20/05/2019
The McCoys Muchos taste delicious, I love cheesey crisps and these didn't let me down. They have a bit of a kick to them and they come in other flavours too. We bought these for a buffet and served them in a bowl, they all got eaten so it is a thumbs up from us.
So yummy
Wasn't expecting to much when I bought these but they are lovely couldnt out the packet Down!!
really tasty
Bought these crisps last month and could not stop eating them! So more-ish and if you love cheese like me then definitely worth a buy!
Yummy !
With a nice bottle of wine, my husband and I polished off a bag of these ! Crunchy and full of flavour😀
18/05/2019
Mcoy done a great job with this product. The texture is really crunchy and its so flavoursome. 2 bags were gone in no time.
18/05/2019
Not so cheesy
A little disappointed with these, I bought them for a Mexican night but most ended up in the bin. They had a fake cheesy flavour that was not the best.