4.3 5 0 131 131 McCoy's Muchos is a new crispy, folded tortilla snack inspired by the street kitchens of Mexico. Every bite is bursting with spices and seasonings for more flavour than a Mexican fiesta. Viva Los Muchos!

08/05/2019
Mucho Tasty
I have a favourite brand of nachos but thought I'd try these at a bbq last weekend. The flavour is as intense as (but different from) my favourite brand and they went down extremely well. Will definitely buy these again.
07/05/2019
Review of new crisps
Great taste in all the new flavours taste great no complaints at all
07/05/2019
Addictive
These are really yummy I bought a pack when they first came out and really enjoyed them I then purchased the sweet chilli chicken flavour and they are by far tastier. If you like cheese flavoured crisps I would by them I reckon a dip would go well with them to
Tasty
Just the best, great crunch and fab taste. Everyone in our household enjoys.
Tasty
I wanted to try these as soon as first saw them, when I first tried them I was a bit unsure as they are really hard but I couldn't stop eating them, they are so moorish.
Nice addition
I did enjoy these and are a nice addition to the range full of flavour. Nice texture with a big crunch. Would recommend to all.
Moreish!
Love these! They are packed with a strong cheesy flavour and once you start, you really can't stop eating them. Delicious! A firm new favourite in our household.
Yimmy
Beats normal brand hands down nice to hold no corners to fight when putting it in mouth. Love the cheesy taste and will be definitely trying the other flavours
Omg! Too Nice!
Absolutely loved these and had to hide them so that I didn't eat them all!
Interesting concept
Enjoyed these as a snack, they complimented my lunch nicely as they were light & crunchy. None of that getting stuck in the gaps of the teeth like those corn based snacks & enough of a flavour to raise the eyebrows but not overpower what I was eating with them. Would defo have again.
McCoy’s muchos
Yummy, super crispy super cheesy not just a crisp but a perfect dipper with your favourite dip.
Strong puffy crisps
Really liked these, strong flavour and can be dipped or tasty just on there own.
Mouth Watering!
These are very tasty well done McCoys! Melt in your mouth strong flavour for crisps for a quick snack left me wanting another pack ha ha!
very nice
different and nice alternative to crisps perfect for a snack or to have as an accompaniment
Loved it
Really loved these. Taste and texture were really good.