3 5 0 89 89 Mcvities Digestive Twists Chocolate Chip and Caramel Bits are cocoa wheatmeal biscuits with chocolate chips and caramel pieces. Think of a cross between a chocolate chip cookie and a digestive with a caramel twist!
McVitie's Digestives Twists Chocolate Chip & Caramel Biscuits 276g

22/10/2019
Just don't cut the mustard I'm afraid
I bought these as was on offer in my local shop. Was having a cup of tea so thought perfect opportunity to try them out. Well moment ruined as one dip and Ben in the bottom of my cuppa. Need to be thicker. Their also really sweet so quite sickly. Shame really. Won't be buying them again
21/10/2019
Not for dunking
Caramel - Love! Digestives - love! You'd think both together would be perfection, but no.... these are thinner than a regular digestive and certainly didn't bear well when dunked in my tea. I find them too sweet and will stick to the plain or chocolate ones.
18/10/2019
A new favourite in our house
These are so good but so bad at the same time! One, or 2 arent enough, especially with a glass if milk or cuppa. They're so moorish and tasty. Basically a digestive biscuit with choc chips in and also caramel pieces.
18/10/2019
Taste okay
They do taste okay, but I was expecting them to taste so much better. A bit to dry
14/10/2019
Underwhelming
I love digestives and i love caramel so I was really excited to try these and They are thin small and they do not have any of the taste a digestive and barely a caramel taste but still a nice biscuit just highly underwhelming
12/10/2019
Lovely a change from Choc coated
Love these, really savour the taste and don’t go to crumbs when picking up to eat. As the packaging says these are a real twist and different well done mcvities.
Lovely
Loved it Not too thin Caramel taste coming through nicely without being overwhelming Quite moorish though so have to try hard not to eat the whole packet! Definitely would recommend
Tried once not again
Not as nice as I thought they were going to be, tasted ok but was just expecting more
Nom
These are a brilliant twist on the classic chocolate chip, great mix of flavour with the salted caramel in there. Only improvement would be the price as they were over a pound a pack. Would definitely recommend
work biscuit
tried these at work and love the salted caramel taste it's just right not to sickly
09/10/2019
Yummy and vegan 🌱
These are really tasty. I didn’t know what to expect, and thought they were going to be soft or gooey, but they are thinner and a bit crisper than regular digestives with little bits in. Great for dunking!
08/10/2019
Not as good as expected
I love digestives, i love chocolate chips, i love caramel...needless to say i was really excited to try these and ended up being disappointed. They are thinner than a standard digestive and they do not have any of the taste a standard digestive has. Bought them and tried them once...won't be wasting my money on them again.
08/10/2019
Taste ok but very dry
I like these but they are very try and after while you get fedup with them. They seem to be very wheat based and dry so think they need to taste better in that way.
06/10/2019
Dry
Brought for 1st time, but found them very dry but still tasty.
05/10/2019
So so
Their ok but nothing special was disappointed with them thought the kids would at least enjoy them but they didn’t really enjoy them either