4 5 0 19 19 At least 30% less saturated fat* *than average sweet chilli style popcorn. At Metcalfe's we're all about making things pop our butterfly corn pops to life when we apply a little heat. You'll be amazed with the great taste when you pop some in your mouth! Pop this pack into your cupboard ready for the perfect night in... enjoy your perfectly popped snack! Perfect to share, 92 calories per 1/4 pack, High in fibre, Gluten-free, No artificial flavours, Suitable for vegetarians

15/11/2019
So delicious
Metcalfe's Skinny Popcorn Sweet Chilli they are so delicious when I try them for the first time i was so impresse how taste and flavour off chili they are the best
12/11/2019
Interesting flavour
As stated - flavour is interesting. I’m quite reluctant to buy popcorn after making it at home recently and realising how much more you can get for your money. The product itself was tasty and the packaging was eye catching.
29/10/2019
Great Healthy snack
I rate the skinny popcorn snack pack highly because it’s an ideal size packet for either lunch pack ups or evening snacks. It doesn’t break the calorie bank and is low in syns for Slimming world 😀. Flavour is good too, making it different from other brands.
23/10/2019
Great snack
A really tasty and light low carb snack - perfect for on the go or with lunch. Really tasty and not hefty on the calories.
17/10/2019
Love popcorn but chilli ?
Popcorn is always a hit, whether its sweet, salted, toffee or chocolate coated, but sweet chilli ? Didn't seem to be a correct combo, save this flavour for more savoury products, as doesnt work for me...
12/10/2019
Not really a winner for me
Don't get me wrong the popcorn was 'alright' but I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to buy it again. It just didn't do it for me. It tasted ok but really didn't blow my mind. Much prefer the other flavours of this popcorn but again everyone has different tastes and opinions.
22/08/2019
Good healthy choice
I bought this popcorn to put in my lunchbox. It’s a really good indulgent snack without the calories. The flavour is a bit spicy, but being a savoury popcorn fan, I loved the taste. Really good alternative to crisps and chocolate- winner!
07/07/2019
Love Metcalfe's skinny popcorn but...
I absolutely love Metcale's skinny popcorn! However when i first saw this flavour i was a bit apprehensive to try this as popcorn is supposed to be sweet (in my eyes) but it wasn't too bad, and it's only 92kcal.
02/07/2019
They don’t taste skinny!
Glass of rośe, good book and these! All you need, tasty and still got the popcorn bite! Perfect light snack while feeling very indulgent!
01/07/2019
NOT ENOUGH OF A KICK
NOT BAD BUT REALLY NOT FOR CHILLI FANS. YOU NEED TO GIVE THE BAG A REAL SHAKE IN ODER TO GET THE CHILLI FLAVOUR THROUGHOUT BUT EVEN AT THAT IT IS MILD. POPCORN HAD A GOOD CRUNCH AND WAS FINE FOR SHARING
01/07/2019
Gorgeous
I didn’t think I would like these as I’m not a massive fan of sweet chilli but there is just a nice little hint of it without being too over powering. Texture of the popcorn is good also
17/06/2019
Good idea but slightly bland
I loved the idea of sweet chilli as a flavor of pop corn, however found this a bit disappointing. There isn't much flavor to this and found my favorite part of the packet was the bottom where much of the chilli-flavored powder was concentrated! Nice as a 'healthy' alternative but needs more oomph to the taste for me to buy again
07/06/2019
It’s ok
Not really much to these and a tad pricey but if you are on the go and need something these are ok not movie material.
06/06/2019
Lower calorie but....
not if you eat the whole packet! I like these perhaps a little too much and probably only because 'they were there'. Enjoyed the touch of chilli but there is not enough crunch to the product - it is a little like gone-stale popcorn to my mind.
03/06/2019
Great taste
I enjoyed the sweet chilli flavour popcorn a lot more than I thought I would. It gave a sort of a more tangy flavour and taste to my usual boring salty popcorn. I will be getting more to keep in my handbag!