3.7 5 0 179 179 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.

24/08/2019
So yummy
These are so nice and tasty, milkbar chocolate mixed with milk chocolate. Couldn't get enough of them and will definitely be purchasing more in the future. The packaging can be resealed for freshness too.
23/08/2019
Disappointing
These look tasty and reminded me of vice versas, however I was disappointed and didn't think they were nice at all, not very creamy
22/08/2019
Would like more in the bag
Not usually a fan of white chocolate but gave these a try and really enjoyed them. Found them very moreish and it didn't take long for the pouch to go. The chocolate was very smooth and creamy and enjoyed having the contrast of white and milk chocolate at the same time. As much as I enjoyed them, this is something I would probably only purchase when on offer as I don't feel like you get many in a bag and not many to go round when being shared around.
Best of both worlds!
Love these and so does my daughter, great for a family share bag as there's something for everyone whether you prefer milk or white chocolate, we really enjoy them!
I love these
Perfect for snacking and sharing. I love them. They’re my go to chocolates
20/08/2019
I like them
At first I wasn’t to sure but as I went on they grew on me. I don’t know why I wasn’t sure at first. I don’t really have a favourite between the 2 variations but I think the milk with white chocolate in the middle
16/08/2019
YUM
These reminded me of chocolates that was out years ago , love nestle chocolate and these didn't disappoint ,they melt in the mouth and great to share with my kids during movie time
14/08/2019
Slight disappointment
These didn’t live up to expectations unfortunately , felt they were just weird - however saying that I did still manage to eat the whole bag just to make sure, but I probably wouldn’t buy them again.
13/08/2019
Mix ups
Loved these so much. Great having milk and white chocolate together. Didn't wanna share them though,
12/08/2019
Not what I expected
I was disappointed with these. I don’t think there is much of a milky bar taste off them. Just quite sugary. Not like original milky bar that’s more creamy. Would not buy these again
12/08/2019
Not so nice
I was expecting the original milky bar flavour but these were bland and you can’t really taste milky bar at all. They were ok but we won’t buying these again.
Not the best!
I wouldn’t be in a rush to buy these again the milk chocolate didn’t taste as nice as white, tasted of a cheaper chocolate brand.
Just no
Milkbar is all about the white chocolate, I love milky bar but these are just not it, I’d recommend getting the usual buttons and getting another milk chocolate product from a different brand
Creamy
Bought these for my son and ate them all they are lovely really creamy
10/08/2019
Nice!
I found that the white chocolate mix ups with the milk inside were the nicest tasting out of the two flavours. I think that the milk chocolate tastes rather cheap as apposed to cadburys for example however the traditional milky bar chocolate is yummy! I have bought more than once and enjoyed them. I would recommend to try! Something a but different.