3.6 5 0 212 212 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.

17/09/2019
We love Milkybar Buttons
But we really didn't like these. 3 out of 4 of us only ate a couple and decided not to eat any more. Hubby however, is a dustbin, so he ate the rest happily. Whether he enjoyed them or not is up for debate. He didn't ask me to buy them again, anyway.
14/09/2019
Love these
If u love chocolate you will loves these. Very nice and creamy.
13/09/2019
Mix and match!
I wasnt and I'm still not sure about this chocolate mix, the flavours was ok but not the perfect match! They did get sicky after a few and my kids wasnt the biggest fans too. I would recommend though as everyone's tastes and likes are different.
13/09/2019
Little Drops of Heaven
What's not to love? The beautiful milkybar white chocolate mixed up with milk chocolate. Nom nom nom, taste delicious! The only improvement I suggest would be for the supermarkets to put them on a two for three deal with other chocolayes which I am sure they will do eventually.
11/09/2019
Not decided
These are nice but i dont think you should mix 2 different types of chocolate together like this. They get sickyly very quick.
Not for me.
I really didn't like this chocolate. It's probably because I don't feel the taste of milk and white chocolate in one mouthful works. I like milk chocolate and I like white chocolate but together it's just not a pleasant experience and makes it taste quite sickly.
Disappointing
Personally didn’t really like the flavour combinations as found them quite bland and didn’t think the texture was very nice as was mushy.
Disappointed
I found this product slightly disappointing. I didn't enjoy the biscuit ones and found the variety very confusing.
06/09/2019
Okay for littles
I personally did not take to these, however my 3 and 5 year old little people loved them!
05/09/2019
Best New choclate in a while
Very delicious, can easily eat a whole packet with very little effort, the white ones have the classic milky bar taste with the brown ones having a cheap supermarket own taste with a hint of milky bar something i actually really enjoyed
Too soft
Felt like eating baby food. The inside is soft and butter which wasn’t a nice texture
Unsure
I like both before a little unsure about them together, for me I didn’t feel the texture was quite right
It’s a mix up!
I tried this product with an open mind however after eating a few I was a little unsure of how I felt about these. I’m a chocolate person and I would usually eat the full bag however with this pack I was too unsure. They are quite pleasant but I much prefer a milky bar. So I will stick to milky bar chocolate instead of trying both in the same pack.
Different
I liked the look of these do when they came out I thought I'd try them. I like both dark and milk chocolate so winner winner for me. I don't think they need improving as they were just the right size and texture. Enjoy!
04/09/2019
Not as good as expected
Expected to taste amazing and both be a little different but they taste the same as each other