3.6 5 0 270 270 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.
Milkybar Mix Ups White and Milk Chocolate Sharing Bag 95g

nice quick snack
So yummy! I am a white chocolate lover so this product is a real pleasure for me. It is a little bit too sweet, but the milky taste is delicious. Luckily the chocolate taste does not overpower the milky taste. Also perfect for decorating cupcakes.
Nice but sickly
I thought I’d try these as I’m a massive milky bar fan but it’s sad to say I’m not a big fan of these! The two chocolate together doesn’t go, left a film in my mouth and found them very sickly! Gutted!
06/06/2019
Not for the milky bar kid!
Me,my partner and our daughter tried these and we were really disappointed. We will definitely not be buying them again as we found them too sweet! They are not for this milky bar kid!
Yum yum yum !
Absolutely delicious! Who doesn't love this white chocolate anyway? But now with some milk chocolate too.... it's hard to put the bag down so if your on a diet just get the individual bag lol
Something a bit diffrent
We got this product as part of a monthly subscription, The mix up was very nice and came in a perfect sized little pouch, I have not seen the small pouches elsewhere but I would recommend buying if you like a mix of white choc & milk choc, I often buy two and eat them together so this came in handy
Tasty
I don't really like white chocolate but these are really good, the mix of white and milk chocolate give it a lovely texture and flavour.
Cheap tasting chocolate
Really did not enjoy this product, tasted like really cheap chocolate, and I enjoy most chocolate!
Pretty goood
My little one loved it, She is big fun of milkybar so she kept picking white ones but once she tried chocolate one she was sold
Disappointing
I don't know if they've changed the recipe of the white chocolate in these or it's the combination of milk and white chocolate but something doesn't work quite right with these
Not creamy enough
I liked them but they didnt have the normal smoothness of buttons
Unimpressed
I was excited about trying these but won't be buying again
Nothing special unfortunately
Was excited to try these as thought it sounded like a great concept. Unfortunately they were nothing special, okay for a chocolate fix however a bit too sweet and a bit disappointing.
Not a fan
I wasnt overly keen on these the chocolate mix didn't work. It tasted like cheap chocolate & nothing like the Nestle chocolate I know. I was really disappointed.
05/06/2019
A friend let me try these and they were so good I had to go out and purchase more immediately. A perfect mix of both types of chocolate. Tasty snack for on the go, leaves you wanting more!
05/06/2019
Best of both worlds
I can never pick between white or milk chocolate so this product is perfect I dont have to pick anymore. I love my chocolate and it hits the spot