3.6 5 0 213 213 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.

Not as good as expected
Expected to taste amazing and both be a little different but they taste the same as each other
Sickly
These do not go well together. They make you feel sick
Very Disappointed
I tried these as i love milky bar but these were not nice. The milk chocolate has a bitter taste
Disappointed
I was really excited to try this product as I love the white chocolate buttons, however as soon as I opened it and took a bite the taste put me right off, to the point where I had to leave the bag and give it to my daughter (which I hardly do as I'm a huge chocolate lover!) even she didn't want to eat them and they actually ended up going in the bin which was quite disappointing.
Perfect mix
These are the perfect mix of yum and yummier they just left us with the debate of.. To fridge or not to fridge. Hubby likes cold choc I like it soft and melty. These were delicious both ways x
02/09/2019
Kids love them
These are very yummy moorish in fact the kids didn’t want to share them so ended up buying another pack for myself . Maybe make the bags a lttle bigger. Yes would recommend these
02/09/2019
Share bag is not for sharing
Couldn't get enough of these. My sister in law got a bag for my sons to share and I couldn't help but pinch one... Instantly I was in choc heaven and I needed more. Unfortunately my kids wouldn't share with my so I had to go and buy my own.
Not a fan
Definitely not a fan of these buttons, they dont taste anything like what there supposed too. Seems like it's been made with cheap chocolate. Not what I expected when I bought them I was excited to see what the hype was about and was disappointed when they entered my mouth. Wont be buying them again.
Love these!
I love milky bar anyway but when I tried these, it tasted good. You can taste the 2 flavours and I would definitely buy again.
Disappointed :-(
We were really looking forward to trying these but unfortunately when the time came the product didn’t live up to expectation. It’s possible that the milk chocolate taste overpowers the white chocolate taste so it’s difficult to differentiate between the two and when mixed together in your mouth this combination ratio just didn’t seem to work!
Strange...
I'm not sure why but these just didn't work. when you look at the packaging, it has everything going for it but they just weren't that good at all. Let's just say, I'm glad I purchased them when they were on offer.
Not keen
Tried these and Im a big chocolate lover but they didnt go down well at all. Really strange taste and bland.
Fantastic treat
My little boy loves these. He likes milk chocolate and white chocolate so it's nice to have both in the same pack. Great for a family night and a treat for the family.
YYYYUUUUMMM
I love these! Bought them to share with friends for a film night and they were gone in seconds. Perfect if you like white chocolate but find it a bit too sickly in large amounts. The packaging is perfect for sharing and re-sealing. 10/10 would recommend!
Smaller than expected!
I loved the taste of these but they were a lot smaller than I was expecting! They are a similar size to a normal chocolate button and I was expecting them to be a similar size to a giant buttob