3.6 5 0 270 270 Milkybar® Mix Ups are here! An exciting mix of Milkybar® white chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting cocoa filling and milk chocolate pieces with a delicious creamy-tasting milky filling.
Milkybar Mix Ups White and Milk Chocolate Sharing Bag 95g

13/10/2019
Chocolate
Don't need too much as they are very sickly. Very chocolatey
11/10/2019
Wasn’t what I was expecting
I love white chocolate but these really didn’t do it for me, I ended up giving these away in the end because I just didn’t enjoy the bag enough to finish the whole pack. They aren’t like your usual milky bar treat, I didn’t enjoy them.
09/10/2019
Awful
Absolutely disgusting and shouldn’t of been made, they’re trying new ways to make Old products into new ones but it’s not working, these are very disappointing, taste vile and I wouldn’t recommend to anyone! Don’t bother, your not missing out.
08/10/2019
Milkybar sensation
These milkybar chocolate treats are great tasting, plentiful and a great price. If you haven't tried them already you really should. I definitiely wouldn't recommend sharing, they are too tasty!!
04/10/2019
lovely mix
these are great for kiddies but us adults like them too haha and theres just not enough in a bag haha.
04/10/2019
Yummy!
Really excited to see these in the shops as they remind me of Vice Versas which you cant seem to get anymore. Lovely to have a mix of milk and white chocolate ate the same time.
03/10/2019
yummy
These milkybar mixups are just delicious,i just love em
01/10/2019
Could be better
I bought these as I thought they'd taste like Kinder and was disappointed that they were actually quite boring (lacked the creamy-ness of Kinder). I preferred the white chocolate coated ones but probably won't be buying them again
01/10/2019
Mixed bag
I was excited to try these after seeing them for a few weeks however while the brown ones taste similar to kinder chocolate and are very nice the white ones let the pack down. Next time I'll be buying normal milky bar buttons and a kinder bar.
30/09/2019
Great for us ‘big’ kids
They taste great, but not exactly the same as normal milky bar buttons.
29/09/2019
Could be better
I was bought this bag of milky bar chocolates as I have swallowing difficulties and out of all the different chocolates I have tried, these were the least pleasant to eat. The outer layers melt away really nicely but the inside filling is grainy and overly sweet. I haven't eaten them a second time.
28/09/2019
These chocolate buttons have a lovely taste and are also fun due to the fact they are a mix.
28/09/2019
Milky choco bar
Yum yum .. first time I’m eating milky bar with cocoa in it .. it tasted yum and perfect .. loved the shape of it. This product makes customers attractive as it has both white and chocolate in it. A bit sweet.. may be reduce sugar a bit otherwise amazing taste I am gonna rate 9.5/10
26/09/2019
Lovely treat
I love the difference in the flavours between the 2 different colours. They went down very well with my son as well.
25/09/2019
Kids love them
I wasn’t to sure about these when I picked them up but they are so tasty the kids absolutely loved them