16/08/2019
M&Ms Crispy review
It was nice and crispy. There was the right amount of M&Ms
14/08/2019
Love this, very tasty!
Love this chocolate bar! It’s the classic m&m chocolate with bits of crispy puffed rice in which go really well with the chocolate and add a really nice bit of texture. I really enjoyed eating it and went back for more, my sister and family also really liked it. We will definitely be buying it!
Nostalgia
But I gotta be honest: as much we all clamored for Crispy M&M’s to come back, I only view them as a nice nostalgia act that hasn’t aged so well as a standalone snack. Throw that rice into this quality milk chocolate, however, and the game is elevated. It’s like a MUCH better Krackel bar with miniature M&M’s added, and I actually think it ties the Peanut flavor despite my general preference for peanuts in chocolate. Rating: 8 out of 10
12/08/2019
A good twist on the classic M&Ms
This is a lovely bar if chocolate with the added benefit of crispy pieces and mini chocolate M&Ms. I think I like the M&Ms on their own and not in a bar better, however this was a nice twist on the usual. It's not too overpowering or sickly and good as a little treat (if you can stop yourself eating the whole bar)
M&M’s Chocolate Bar.
Was so excited to receive this as I’ve always been addicted to M&M’s and a bar is perfect. Best chocolate by far !
Yum yum yum
This chocolate was a very delicious creamy milk chocolate and had a tasty addition of crunchy m&m pieces, loved every bite!
Nice not cheap
Loved it. Smooth chocolate not a cheap taste. The m&m bits are good too
Not what I expected.
I was really excited to try this chocolate bar at first as I genuinely love the original crispy M&ms and I was curious to how it would be put in to a bar. On the first few bites, I felt like the chocolate was similar tasting to advent calendar chocolate, and although there was plenty of crisp, it didn't taste like the crisp in the original m&m's, which makes me think that they're not made out of the same ingredients. I also noticed that the small m&m pieces were filled with chocolate and not crispy. After leaving the bar in the fridge for a while and trying again, I grew to like the bar and enjoyed eating it. I would recommend this bar if it were half price at £1 rather than £2, and would be open to try other flavors, such as peanut, as I think this would have more taste!
Beautiful and tasteful chocolate
The chocolate bar is a great size, with an absolutely amazing taste! Very crispy, quite heavy and filling but in a good way. Very nice visually too, visible colourful M&Ms and a picture of the M&M character engraved into the bar. Unique and tasty chocolate.
Crispy heaven
Delicious creamy chocolate filled randomly with crispy m and ms. Tastes incredible, smells incredible, is incredible!
12/08/2019
M&M crispy chocolate bar.
Wow! Such a all round chocolate bar, everything you want and need out of a chocolate, the crispness of it was just right as was the taste of the overall chocolate! A must buy!
Really good
Really good , different to all the other ones out there
M’m crispy choccy
Amazing flavers love the different textures you get when you eat it also great to share
Crispy Joy!
The crispyness was perfectly balanced with smooth milk chocolate, and it was such an indulgent treat!
Great!
This chocolate was by far one of the best I’ve tasted and have already purchased some more since testing. It’s good for all the family and even my 2 year old son liked it and he isn’t a big chocolate fan so that was great! Not too rich or sickly