M&Ms Crispy Chocolate Bar

27/01/2020
Sugar rush, but M&M's coated in M&M chocolate... makes sense
These are fairly big bars, which is great. It isn't particularly good chocolate, and it's riddled with sugar... but when you think of it... who can say no to chocolate covered M&M's? Its like a textural delight.
19/01/2020
Lush.
Lush, nice and crispy. Great texture as well as taste
15/01/2020
👌
Great taste love it, good amount of m&ms the crispy ones are my fav so I’m a happy bunny
10/01/2020
Very nice
Tried all the bars they are so addictive... this is my fave
01/01/2020
MMMM&MMMMMM
Love the difference of this product against it's original. Possibly ate less with being a bar than a pack which is good. Standard M&M taste and the amazing crispy bits. Would buy again.
29/11/2019
So nice and crispy I would highly recommend people to try it out
26/11/2019
not bad
tasty , but i do not think i would buy again,the kids didn't enjoy it either
22/11/2019
Needs to be in your basket
Love it! Crispy M&M's are my favourite along with the chocolate its a brilliant combo! I'm usually just a plain chocolate fan but I really liked this one. Definetely recommend!
21/11/2019
Love this product just the right amount of chocolate and crispiness
16/11/2019
Mms
This is amazing ! Very tasty chocolate with mms Fantastic Mix. I very like this chocolate . My son too Very like and he is very happy 🙂
15/11/2019
More-ish!
Lovely bar of chocolate and good value for money when looking at the size. Right amount of M&Ms throughout with puffy rice and crispy bits. Really enjoyed this and couldn’t put it down!
15/11/2019
Very nice!
Very nice chocolate, good quality ! It is a Thick and big bar. Would definitely recommend!
14/11/2019
No flavour at all
I found this chocolate had very little flavour at all and if anything left a slightly greasy lining on the tongue. I'm a huge fan of M&Ms so this was a big disappointment.
14/11/2019
It's a mix of smooth chocolate and crispy. Very nice
Really nice mix of smooth chocolate and crispy bits.
12/11/2019
100/100
Been waiting for them to bring out a crispy M&M bar for so long and this doesn’t disappoint !