M&Ms Crispy Chocolate Bar

12/11/2019
Mandms crispy
I'm a massive fan of m&ms, so I couldn't wait to try this. I wasn't disappointed,
11/11/2019
Crispy and great
Love this new range of incorporating our favourite m&ms into a chocolate bar. May be a little but more expensive as theh are new out but well worth it. Love the taste and would recommend to anyone My favourite out of the new m&ms chocolate range
08/11/2019
Love love love
I absolutely love this chocolate. By far my favourite chocolate on the market. It's a little on the pricey side compared to other well known brands but that doesn't stop me. It's so tasty!
05/11/2019
Disappointing
I absolutely love crispy m&ms, when I saw this product I fell head over heels and bought one of every flavour. However my happiness was short lived, the chocolate tastes cheap and the m&ms are chocolate filled not crispy although there are crispy bits it's just not the same.
04/11/2019
Like gold dust
Found it really hard to find this product anywhere, all other flavours available everywhere! Got it in the end though.. worth the wait!
04/11/2019
Covered coco pops
Ok but I think I’ll stick to peanut M&Ms. Just like coco pops with extra chocolate (never a bad thing)
01/11/2019
Love a M&M
I did enjoy this as a treat now and again. Have to be in the mood for this though
30/10/2019
favourite of them all
Big mnm fan and my favourite are these crispy gens that I can now get it in a bar 😁. Really nice and enjoyed it
29/10/2019
Favourite with me.
I love this chocolate, it's a bit expensive so will tend to buy when on offer but it's very moreish
28/10/2019
Great combo
If j were to describe it as something I would say it's a mixture of the crispy bars you get full of puffed rice and a more chocolatey version of smartie bar combined. I think it has a great chocolate ratio. Unlike the smarties version which is thin and with the crisped rice it just changes it completely.
24/10/2019
Love
Loves these new m&m bars. But I do feel the price is too much compared to other bars
22/10/2019
A sensation of flavour
This bar had the perfect amount of m&m's with a brilliant balance of m&m chocolate to seal them all in. My only problem was that it was could've promoted its crispy flavour a bit better
19/10/2019
M&m bar
I tried this and admit I was apprehensive but I shouldn't have been it was tasty and the design of the bar was fun will be sneaking this in with shopping quite often totally enjoyed it yum!
16/10/2019
Delicious!
Loved this chocolate bar, it wasn’t too sickly as I often find chocolate. I really enjoyed the taste and loved the familiar taste of the m&ms. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate and m&ms!
15/10/2019
Worth a try
Same as with my review of the just chocolate bar of this I thought it was worth a try but the price isn't worth it. I would buy again if on offer as they are quite nice and have enough M&Ms and crispy bits in.